Stop Unintentional Telepathy

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
ineedhelp

Stop Unintentional Telepathy

Post by ineedhelp »

I apologize, but I am not sure about how I am going to go about this, but is there a spell for telepathy?

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 37123.html

I am a telepath, I can hear people thoughts, but they can tell mine too if they think about me. I know it sounds crazy, but I don't know how else to explain aside from what it is.

So far from what I know a little bit on how it works:

-the persons thought needs to be directed at me & needs to be at a conversation distance, but for the others to hear my thoughts, all they have to do is think of me regardless of distance.

Is there a way to stop this? I don't care if I completely stop from hearing people's thoughts, I just want others to stop hearing what's mine.

Thank you!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Stop Unintentional Telepathy

Post by SnowCat »

Grounding and shielding will help. Try plugging those into the search function here on the forum. It should point you toward tips on how to do both.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Retitile
Daughter of Sekhmet
ineedhelp

Post by ineedhelp »

Thank you, I will edit/update this post if anything.
Blu-Luna

Post by Blu-Luna »

I find it helpful to put up a white impenetrable shield around me to protect from outsiders.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Looks like there is some artificial telepathy phenomenon too. Called voice 2 skull ... available for state intel and rich pranksters
makes the game of telepathy even more challenging if true so beware. I don't know how to differentiate but I know that deceitful voices (of whatever kind) give odd, somewhat wrong sensation in solar plexus

thus to differentiate one needs to evaluate telepathy beyond "it's true cause I heard it" like all occult stuff
grounding is popular but get grounded to ignore signals is not 100% virtue either
learn to separate useful from vain
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”