Aetheryn Tutmosis

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.
Tutmosis

Re: Aetheryn Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Thank the both of you. I really appreciate it.

Today I created a shield because I was feeling really down. I learned that I'm feeling the collective energy of the people I live around and I caused me to have a break down. That was pretty serious, but man the energy here is just so depressive. I can create a 12 dimensional shield, but I think it blocks too much. I lose that feeling of being connected with that type of shield, so I stuck with a light-gold-love shield with the commands of filtering out negative energies. It seems to work great because I feel 100% fine. I think my empathic abilities are blossoming, which I love. I love being empathic and feeling peoples emotions. It helps me feel grounded. But I also need to have a shield up to protect me.

I'm also wondering why Ra didn't just tell me that was my problem. I have a feeling he doesn't tell me important things like that because he wants me to learn myself.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

When I used a mirror to scry, I closed the bathroom door and had very little light coming in under the crack of the door. Something happened that I can't explain.

Everything went pitch black! There was no more light, but when I moved my eyes I saw the light again. It only happens when my eyes are stationary. I wonder if anyone else has experienced this? What does it mean?
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I've been practicing astral projection lately and have decided to really give it a go, because I've been practicing here and there but never put any real effort into it.

Astral projection is one of my life goals, as I'd be excited to learn first hand from Ra, Thoth, and all the other spirits and ascended masters that watch over me. The idea of learning from them first hand fills me with excitement.

Back to the topic, as I was practicing I had this sensation that I was a spirit inside a human body. It felt so surreal, and it's the first time that's ever happened. It felt amazing because it was like I was experiencing a truth about myself.

It was really amazing. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience..?
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I've been doing more practice with astral projection, and I saw myself open up my eyes in my minds eye. I think that means my body is ready to start conscious projection.

I'm a little excited, and I'm feeling that sensation that I'm a spirit inhabiting a body. It feels good. I can't wait to start projecting. I'll learn so much about who I am and what's going on.

I'll keep practicing every day.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I think I figured out why I feel this feeling that I'm a spirit inside of a physical body when I practice astral projection. Its my consciousness shifting to my astral body!

I haven't been able to fully project, but I believe that in a few months time with dedication I can get there. Wish me luck!
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

It's best done in that mode before being asleep but still being awake.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Right. So far I've been able to get my hands out of my body only for a moment. I tried localizing to my head, and that actually seems harder but like I said earlier that's probably because of the consciousness transfer that's supposed to happen before my astral head comes out of my physical head.

Other than practicing astral projection, I don't know what else to do. I could practice tarot. I've put that on the back burner for a while. Don't know why. I have a ton of things I could read.

Idk. I've been feeling a bit depressed as of late. My bracelet seems to take the brunt of my depression. Chamumda Maa had blessed it as well, and I feel it works more effeciently because of that.

Besides creating entities I really don't know what else I could do. My chakras are fine, my aura and shield are working fine, my kundalini is raised but I could probably do a little more work with that.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Maybe I'll work at creating magickal constructs and enchanting items.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

You could always use your skills to help others in need in the otherworlds.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I think about doing that often but I don't know how to mentally project into different realms.

But I feel like I could guide people to light if they are surrounded by darkness
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

So I'm practicing at least twice a day with astral projection. I can feel myself raising my awareness of another dimension, so I'm guessing this is right.

I feel very at peace and psychically charged. I can't wait for the day when I actually project. I hope it's to be soon.

I can then practice magick and witchcraft on the astral! Since I can't exactly practice it here because I live with other people that wouldn't be too open about it.

I can't wait to also learn things from the ascended masters and Gods that surround me.
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I've been having vivid dreams about done strange things! Ever since I've been practicing astral projection I feel my third eye opening up.

And I've been having emotional dreams, and last night I actually felt myself out of my body. It was weird because I was thirsty and thought I drank some water but nothing happened. Then I felt my body sink back into my physical body and drank actual water when I realized I was floating above myself in my room.

I'm all for this! In just a week I've already had some success with it. I have yet to consciously ap, but I'm getting closer.

Once I learn to project I feel that I'll be happier, and I can't wait to learn from Ra and Thoth when I do.

I'm one step closer to my goal of attaining spiritual perfection.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I've been enjoying reading about your journey.
There was something to your last comment that I felt compelled to respond.
tutmosis wrote:attaining spiritual perfection.
In my mind our journey is lifelong and not one that need perfection per-se, but fine tuning. Perhaps if perfection is attained then our journey here is done? Who knows.
Also how are you feeling? and what if anything will be done about the pituitary tumor?
Thinking about you :)
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I feel like after attaining spiritual perfection, you journey just begins. This may take a few lives to get though, because I think something like spiritual perfection would take ages and eons to acquire!

I'm feeling fine! Thanks for asking. And I'm having surgery done here pretty soon to remove the tumor. I don't know when though, they haven't told me yet.

Thank you for asking :)
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

Right now I'm working on awakening my inner jaguar. My jaguar friend has hinted to me that I'm something like a half jaguar. He told me by sending my an image of the left side of my body being jaguar like. So I'm pretty sure I have to awaken this side of me.

So right now my goals are astral projection and awakening that side of me. There are also many things for me to do on the. Side like opening chakra points, or awakening the Dragon side of me. I feel that awakening that would be very important. I've had dreams that my lower half, hips down, was that of a serpent while my upper half was human. Combine those dreams with the knowledge of these serpent/Dragon beings that treat me like a son and I'm pretty sure there actually is something to this.

And I'm also super proud of myself because I've maintained a 4.0 in college! I can't believe I have such a high gpa after all that's been happening to me! It makes me really happy.

My sister offered for me to move in with her but I declined because I want to get my own apartment and practice magick seriously. Like altar, Robe, wand, athame, pentacle, and chalice. It's my dream to become a member of the golden dawn, and I'm only 24 so the way I see it I have 1-2 decades to become adept at magick.

And I'm close to starting that path too. Right now I live in a group home with other people, but once I get this job, I'll be able to move into these apartments that is only 50$ after the first three months because I'm a college student. So things are looking up.

Once I get a job, I'll be able to afford car insurance and I'll be able to get a car with some money I've been saving up. Once I do that, I'm moving out!

Things are looking good in the near and far future!

Return to “Members' Personal Blogs”