Hello

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Thitabe

Hello

Post by Thitabe »

Howdy y'all from the great state of Texas. I've been on here since September 2014 and although I have participated in several of the discussions I realized that I never introduced myself. As stated above I from Texas. I'm 53 y/o and have been practicing Wicca since October 2006. (After filling for divorce from my second wife). For 24 years prior to that I considered myself Jewish (my first wife was Jewish, oh what we do for love), but grew up Christian. I have know of the"Occult" as my mom referred to it when she took me with her when she bought a Crystal ball when I was 10. I also remember her using a (we gee) board. Yes I know that is not how it's spelled, when I was in my teens. My first book that I bought and still own was The Magic of Chant-O-Matics by Raymond Buckland I got it when it first came out while I was in high school in 1978.

I was in the Army and Army National Guard for over 22 years. I am semi retired thanks to being on permanent disability. I am currently a solitary since it is difficult to find many groups here in the bible belt and my disability prevents me from driving.

The name I go by here was drawn from picking 3 Tarot cards while taking my advanced Wicca class in 2007. The 3 cards where Thi Ta and Be in that order and I have used it ever since. I don't remember which cards they were. All of us in the class did that during one of the classes and I have not felt a need to change it.

I have 3 children all from my second wife and all adults now. Twin boys that are 25 and live in California and a daughter that is 20 and lives with me. My parents have both been married 3 times and including step and half brothers and sisters I am second oldest of 15. 8 sisters (7 living) and 6 brothers.

I look forward to many years on this forum and meeting many people in the future.

Thank you for reading my intro

Thitabe
Vesca

Re: Hello

Post by Vesca »

Wow, that's quite a bit of family! :) I'm glad you introduced yourself. It was an interesting read. :)
Blackthorn

Post by Blackthorn »

Welcome to the EUTM! I can't wait to read your insight. :) See you around!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Better a late intro than none at all. Some of us here are solitary by preference. I can't convince myself to be a fan of organized religion, and the groups I know of in my area seem to expect absolute conformity to their ideals. Anyway, the group here is like my surrogate family. We just forgive each others warts.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Glad to meet you!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin