Hi im Jay

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
jaybirdblue

Hi im Jay

Post by jaybirdblue »

Heyo! My name is Jay! Im a 21 year old college student from the US and I have actually been on this site before for a brief period. It was inactive for so long that I think it was deleted a while back. But thats ok! Im back now and Im trying to get a bit more social and do a lot more work regarding my path. Ive been a bit lazy and wishy washy with this whole spirituality thing, so I'm hopping to find some kind of direction at this point.
Im a huge animal person and an artist. I have a wonderful pet greyhound named Chevy Chase who is both my familiar and my therapy dog and I love him to bits. I have a particularly strong interest in the paranormal and would be happy to talk to anyone about just about anything!
Nice to meet you all!
Thanks!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi im Jay

Post by Firebird »

Merry Meet Jay
glad you made it back :)
blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Thistle

Post by Thistle »

Hello and welcome! oh I love Greyhounds! I went with my mum to volunteer with a greyhound rescue awhile back. Sweet dogs. :)
Blackthorn

Post by Blackthorn »

Hi Jay, nice to meet you!

YOU HAVE A GREYHOUND NAMED CHEVY CHASE. That is so adorable. I have this weird love for greyhounds; every time I see one I get a feeling of indescribable glee. I would like to rescue a retired racer, however I live in a bachelor apartment right now so it's not exactly feasible. Some day, when my life is less hectic.

See you around ~
jaybirdblue

Post by jaybirdblue »

Greyhounds are AMAZING dogs! If you can adopt a retired racer I 1000000% recommend that you do because they are just the most gentle and loving dogs ever (at least i think so) plus, there are so many that need homes. And, I also live in an apartment (albeit a larger one) and Chevy adapted really well to it. They are huge couch potatoes. So long as you get them a good one or two thirty minute walks a day and a few extra bathroom breaks, they actually are pretty satisfied. But you know, fenced in places to run are their favorites XD
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Welcome to the forum. :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome Jay. I do a lot of cat rescue. I think greyhounds are gorgeous. Not sure where one would fit in my life though.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hello and welcome! I am also an animal lover and activist/rescuer for them in my home town. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Rose [GREEN HEART]
Aesiryth

Post by Aesiryth »

Welcome to the forum, Jay! I'm also a fan of grey hounds, but who isn't? The paranormal interests me also, and very frequently pops up in the forum. Hope you enjoy it here, everyone is kind and give great responses :)

-Aesiryth
"At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and what you want."

-Lao Tzu
Veronica_Rose

Post by Veronica_Rose »

Hiya Jay!
It's really nice to meet you, and welcome back to the forums! I love all dogs, and greyhounds are so adorable.
Can't wait to hear from you in future posts!
Blessed Be xx
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns,
or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Brightest Blessings xx Veronica Rose
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

A very warm welcome to EUTM jaybirdblue. It's great your path has taken you in our direction. We presume you're here to learn and grow magickally and spiritually, and if that's the case, you're in the right place! We're glad you're here.

To help you get up to speed as soon as possible, please read first the RULESand our COPYRIGHT RULES.

If you feel lost or have questions, don't panic. Just post in the Suggestions and Comments Section and we'll help you in any way possible. Or, you can private message (PM) any of the EUTM Staffs.

Also, if you're interested in interacting with other members while learning more about Spells and the Craft, then why not join us and stir the cauldron here: Bubbling Cauldron. The possibilities for magickal creativity and imagination and fun are practically limitless. Don't worry about feeling nervous about wondering who will reply to your ideas or thoughts. We're a friendly bunch!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay with us and I look forward to getting to know you and to reading your posts in the boards.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”