Salutations, All. Grave Ghoul here.

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
graveghoul

Salutations, All. Grave Ghoul here.

Post by graveghoul »

As the first sticky in this section of the forum states, here are a few facts about myself.

Likes: The beach on summer and spring nights, reading tarot, researching spiritual/occult subjects, bettering my craft, chilling with my boyfriend and son.

Dislikes: Arrogance, close-mindedness, gum on my shoe, bible thumpers, sea food, country music, people who interrupt me when im talking

Hobbies: Bettering my craft, decorating, learning different forms of divination, learning more about the zodiac

Country you live in: The US of A in South Texas

Who are you? Is this a trick question like in the movie Anger Management? Haha! Well, i can describe my personality, i suppose. I am a Capricorn but not a work-minded one. I dont feel the need to climb a corporate ladder. Im more interested in schedules, to-do lists, organization and predictability. I dont need to be the best, i just need to be heard. Im pretty passive but i can dominate a room. I love to have conversations on those subjects that no one likes to talk about. I do push the envelope a bit but am always capable of respectfully and humbly agreeing to disagree. I am a newb witch (i know that for certain) and I follow the Goddess Hekate. Currently i am seeking out Odin but he hasnt picked up the God Phone.

Any question, just let me know!
Vesca

Re: Salutations, All. Grave Ghoul here.

Post by Vesca »

Welcome to the forum :)
Thistle

Post by Thistle »

Hello and welcome!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome. You are definitely south Texas. I remember being down in Harlingen with my parents back in 73. Hadn't thought of that in years. I don't miss being 16.

Snow :fairy:
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

love your new avatar :flyingwitch:

how do you get away from country music in Texas :lol:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
graveghoul

Post by graveghoul »

SnowCat wrote:Welcome. You are definitely south Texas. I remember being down in Harlingen with my parents back in 73. Hadn't thought of that in years. I don't miss being 16.

Snow :fairy:
Yes we got snow in 2000 on the 25th of December and nothing since then haha!
graveghoul

Post by graveghoul »

firebirdflys wrote:love your new avatar :flyingwitch:

how do you get away from country music in Texas :lol:
Thank you so much! How do you get away from it? Oh where i live the people are more obsessed with the latest Jay-Z video lol.
Blackthorn

Post by Blackthorn »

Hi graveghoul! I laughed out loud when you said Odin wasn't picking up the god phone! What delightful mental images :P

I am also relatively new to witchcraft. I've been following a druid path for awhile but never felt a true connection to any of the gods; it was more like, "the archetypes associated with this god are appealing to me right now". Recently I have been operating within the norse pantheon and have dedicated myself to Freyja and I am SUPER EXCITED about it. On the god side, I can feel Odin, I see him in my meditations lurking. but he isn't connecting with me, and I personally think it's because I am so excited and energised and enthused about Freyja, that my dedication to Odin cannot possibly be equal at this time. And the All-Father deserves equality. As I said I am very new to all this, I am just one month into my year and a day, so maybe my interpretation is wrong.

Anyways, see you around on the forums :)

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”