Absinthe

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Absinthe

Absinthe

Post by Absinthe »

Hello, I am Absinthe.
I'm a 22 year old woman from South Africa and I'm new to the forum thing.
I'm looking for a community of pagans and witches from all walks of life to talk to, rant and vent with and share experiences and learn from. There aren't very many pagans in SA and the few are far in between.
I'm a mom to a beautiful little girl, best decision I ever made was to become a mom. I'm a stay at home mom, I'm also looking into studying to be a herbalist.
I'm an artist, musician and writer. Also an avid collector of rocks and crystals, odd bits and bobs too.
I read tarots, I'm wanting to learn to read stones(lythomancy?) Here in SA we have sangomas who throw bones and read them. So I want to learn to do that to.
I've been a witch all my life, runs in my family on my moms side. I'm Scottish and German.
She was from scotland, her fathers mother was a gypsy.
My sun sign is Scorpio, moon in Aries and rising in Aquarius.
I love astrology and star gazing, the sea and just being anywhere outside.
I'm eclectic, I have many interests but I stick to what feels natural to me. The more traditional, old ways seem to fit best. I love philosophy, cheese cake, coffee and making soup from scratch, Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks Ill dance to all day and many others from the 60s to 80s. Also I love old rock and metal. A mix of everything.
I barely see people other than my child and fiance so my social skills are limited and I have a tendency to ramble on now.
I could go on forever as I'm sure almost everyone here could too since everyday you discover something new about yourself and your path. Every day you change or grow.
Okay so there's my introduction!
“Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, If you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.”― Rumi
BabyBear

Re: Absinthe

Post by BabyBear »

Lol Hello and welcome Absinthe. Welcome to the forum family. We cant wait to have you join in on the fun and contribute to our wonderful conversations. Feel free to ask as many ?S as you like we are all here after all to help.

BabyBear
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome Absinthe. You'll find a good mix of like minded rambling individuals here. As Baby Bear said, ask questions. We're here to help.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Welcome Absinthe! glad you found us, so lovely having folks from all over the world to chat with!! I really like that. I'm a fellow rock collector as well, can't seem to get enough :D
blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Welcome to the forum. :)
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Merry Meet Absinthe. It's nice to have you with us. :fairy:
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

A very warm welcome to EUTM Absinthe. It's great your path has taken you in our direction. We presume you're here to learn and grow magickally and spiritually, and if that's the case, you're in the right place! We're glad you're here.

To help you get up to speed as soon as possible, please read first the RULESand our COPYRIGHT RULES.

If you feel lost or have questions, don't panic. Just post in the Suggestions and Comments Section and we'll help you in any way possible. Or, you can private message (PM) any of the EUTM Staffs.

Also, if you're interested in interacting with other members while learning more about Spells and the Craft, then why not join us and stir the cauldron here: Bubbling Cauldron. The possibilities for magickal creativity and imagination and fun are practically limitless. Don't worry about feeling nervous about wondering who will reply to your ideas or thoughts. We're a friendly bunch!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay with us and I look forward to getting to know you and to reading your posts in the boards.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”