Hello All! Introduction!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Aesiryth

Hello All! Introduction!

Post by Aesiryth »

Greetings reader,
Thanks for checking out this post. I want to talk about myself and just introduce myself to the forum and put self out there. So first off, I do consider myself an eclectic Wiccan even though I have not yet been officially made a Wiccan. I have not done this because, honestly, I haven't met any other Wiccans. I was originally Catholic, but converted to Wicca because I felt like I belonged with it more than Catholicism. I really have no idea why, could be because of a past life, but I might never know. I have been a Wiccan for about a year now and that's why I wanted to find an understanding, kind forum that I could communicate with other Wiccans on. It's actually an interesting story of how I got into Wicca. My aunt would always tell me stories about my late great grandmother, who was known as a white witch because she practiced magick, but also believed in the Christian god.
I later on found out that my aunt dipped into magick every now and then. I haven't actually done a spell or ritual with her, myself, or really anyone for that matter. I decided to look into Wicca and I felt enlightened. Only three people in my family, my mom, aunt, and grandmother, know that I am a Wiccan and I want to limit the number of people that know it, well people that I know outside of the forum anyway :). As you might have figured out by this point, I am a younger Wiccan which I seriously hope that doesn't become a problem. Not going to just give out my age, but I will say I'm a older teen and not a child. Funny thing is, I attend a baptist private school and well, I have a major fear of being found out as I hear the bible teacher say sometimes that witches, mediums, etc are devil worshipers. Which I laugh at constantly. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope to meet a lot of friends on this forum.

Blessed Be!
~Aesiryth
azriel

Re: Hello All! Introduction!

Post by azriel »

Welcome to the forum Aersiryth, and a pleasure to meet you!

Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

Cheers! Hope you enjoy it here
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome Aesiryth. I think we have a few former Catholics here. It sounds like you already have a rather eclectic background. I never went to a Baptist school, but I did spend some time attending a Baptist Church many years ago. Not really my cup of tea.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
hecate8

Post by hecate8 »

Hello and welcome.
Free or drug free? America can't be both!
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Welcome to the forum Aesiryth. ::coolglasses::
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Welcome to the forum. :)
Veronica_Rose

Post by Veronica_Rose »

I was raised Catholic too, and I go to a Catholic high school currently, so I can understand how you feel. It's nice to meet you! :)
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns,
or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

Brightest Blessings xx Veronica Rose
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hello & welcome!
Luna87

Post by Luna87 »