Re-Introduction

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Thirteen

Re-Introduction

Post by Thirteen »

When I first discovered Wicca...the concept was a tad confusing. I began researching Pagan beliefs, but I still wasn't comfortable. After many nights of serious contemplation and further studies, I finally think I've found my true path.

My personal beliefs...as a child, the elements became my sanctuary. The water soothed my anxiety, it still does. The fire was my warmth. The air reminds me to step away from the past, much like a guide. The earth is my home. I appreciate the elements and always have. The animals and creatures belong here, humans are the invaders and I strongly believe we must learn to coexist together. I've wanted to study healing properties within herbs, crystals, stones/gems and energies. I hope to begin in 2015. I'm not religious, never have been. I love mythology, Greek mostly. To me, the deities are not physically alive, however, they exist through the elemental forces of nature. I prefer logic and science over any faith. I like to honor the elements, instead of a patron or matron deities. I acknowledge the seasons, stages of the moon and astrology. I create altars for each of the elements, myself and my animals. I do preform spells, but select them carefully. I wake up each morning, pick a rune, light candles for whatever weather is currently happening, meditate, do some yoga, and surround myself in the beauty of the outdoors. These are my beliefs. I don't know what to call myself. Any suggestions?

I know heritages can play a factor, so here: Jewish, Cherokee Indian, Latvian, German, Swedish and European.

Blessings,
Nica
Lillady

Re: Re-Introduction

Post by Lillady »

Merry Meet Nica! It is a pleasure to have you hear with us. Great "re-intro" by the way. I would have to say you are spiritual which is what most of us are here.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”