Glad to be here! RisingPhoenix

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Iset

Glad to be here! RisingPhoenix

Post by Iset »

Hello everyone:

I'm a 27 year old woman from Toronto, Ontario and a solitary Wiccan.

In the work world I'm a web developer and part-time writer (one day I might make that 'full time writer'!)

I don't follow a specific tradition (yet), I'm kind of feeling my way through each spiritual step. Recently I've been researching Shamanism, as I may have had a call to it during a petite mal seizure.

I'm quite active in the Toronto film volunteer scene, I volunteer with the Toronto Film festival every year. I also like to shoot independent film with my cousin.

I'm glad to find such a large and thriving online wiccan community, sometimes it feels a little lonely as a solitary wiccan!
I've changed my username from RisingPhoenix to my craft name Iset!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Glad to be here! RisingPhoenix

Post by SnowCat »

Welcome to the forum. We're pretty good about taking care of each other here. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hello there :flyingwitch: !!

Come on in and be welcome,
I believe we have a couple other folks from your neck of the woods, who knows? Maybe they live down the street.
.....in the meantime we are here for you :fairy:
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Hello. :)
Iset

Post by Iset »

Thanks everyone! I would love to meet anyone who is from TO.
I've changed my username from RisingPhoenix to my craft name Iset!
PhoenixFlight

Post by PhoenixFlight »

Welcome, welcome. From one firebird to another!

Hope you enjoy the forums, I myself am just returning back here after a hiatus; there's just something about this place that draws you in, isn't there? There are alot of talented witches here; crafters, shopowners, and those who have been in the craft for quite some time. If you have questions, ask away! There's a rather voluminous amount of threads with answers though, so the answers to your questions may already be out there somewhere...
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~
Soul

Post by Soul »

Merry Meet, RisingPhoenix

I'm also interested in Shamanism, but I haven't had opportunity to interact with and learn from anyone in person. Perhaps one day I will. I would like to read any insights you might share in the forums.

I wish you success in making your indie film. That's another thing I'd like to do. I'm working on a creative writing project. I've considered writing it as a screenplay. More recently, I've been wanting to make it into a stage play and film it as live drama.

I understand the solitary situation. I hope you find some real world connections in your region.

Peace and Bright Blessings,
Soul
RisingPhoenix wrote:Hello everyone:

I'm a 27 year old woman from Toronto, Ontario and a solitary Wiccan.

In the work world I'm a web developer and part-time writer (one day I might make that 'full time writer'!)

I don't follow a specific tradition (yet), I'm kind of feeling my way through each spiritual step. Recently I've been researching Shamanism, as I may have had a call to it during a petite mal seizure.

I'm quite active in the Toronto film volunteer scene, I volunteer with the Toronto Film festival every year. I also like to shoot independent film with my cousin.

I'm glad to find such a large and thriving online wiccan community, sometimes it feels a little lonely as a solitary wiccan!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”