Back after a while

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
smogie_michele

Back after a while

Post by smogie_michele »

I've been MIA for a good bit now, so I guess I'll update everyone and try to reconnect with a few of you. I'm Michele. Since my last post, I've gotten engaged, asked to be a bridesmaid and offered a new job (yay!). On the flip side, I've also lost many people in my life, injured my leg, gained a bit of weight and almost lost my house.
A lot has been going on. I've been a mess. I kind of lost myself.
So I'm finding my way back to my religion and to who I was when I was happiest.
I'm starting over now.
I'm Michele. I'm 23. I have two wonderful dogs, two evil cats, a wonderful fiance and a few good friends. I'm impulsive and manic depressive... Not my best quality, but I can't help it. I love being outside and I love to travel. I've been practicing magic for many years now, and considered myself a wiccan for about two years. I'm generally a pretty happy person
Oh, and I'm a huge nerd. I'm watching a Doctor Who marathon as we speak.
I really hope to reach out to a few of you and to ave some wonderful conversations. And for all the brand new ones out there, this forum is a wonderful place to start learning. Check out the magical corrospondence (i know I did not spell that right..) page :)
Hope to hear from someone
-Michele
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Back after a while

Post by Firebird »

Re-greetings Michelle :)
Good to hear you are getting back on track, always discouraging to get derailed.
I think you will discover many "Who-vieans" here, they seem to be chiming quite a bit lately, new season ?
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
smogie_michele

Re: Back after a while

Post by smogie_michele »

New season starts on Saturday! Pretty much obsessed, I can wait to see what Capaldi has in store for us.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”