Got my profile back!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Pinkpower_80

Got my profile back!

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Hey guys, thanks to starwitch I was able to get my original profile back. I had signed up again as PaganPhoenix but she is going to delete that one now. I am really happy to be back on my original! I haven't been around very much in the past few months. Life has been kinda crazy with me starting college & dealing with my health, but I hope to stick around this time. Even while I was away I really missed y'all. I have been battling a deep depression and my fiance actually talked me into getting back on here. I have really shut down and not been in contact with many people and he knows this place means a lot to me.
Silus7
Location: ~8~nel dominio della padrona acquatica della luna~8~

Re: Got my profile back!

Post by Silus7 »

Welcome back! Sending much love and positive vibes your way~8~

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

PINK! Welcome back! I had missed you. I was just recently reading an old post, and wondered what happened to my mugwort mamma !
Nice to see you :D
I'm really sorry about the depression, makes it very hard to get things done. You have made an excellent step in doing something you like, so definitely keep up the good work!
I'll be seeing you round the board soon :flyingwitch:
Many blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I totally understand. I suffer from depression, and I went through a phase just like this about a year ago. I got hit with health problems and had to drop out of my first year of college. Thankfully, I passed it and ended up just taking a break. I just got really, really low. ): And now things are finally getting back on the right track. If you need anyone to talk to ever, just send me a PM! (: I fully understand how it feels!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Thank you guys so much! Fb, I am really happy to see you! I missed you guys so much. You'd think that as I would have been back sooner given how much I missed y'all, but this depression has made me not want to do anything at all. I am making myself come out of my shell, though. It will be good for me. :)
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Oh, starting college. Nice! :D What do you plan on majoring in Pink?
It's nice to have you back. :woot:
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Echo_of_shadows wrote:Oh, starting college. Nice! :D What do you plan on majoring in Pink?
It's nice to have you back. :woot:
I am getting my Bachelor's degree in Complementary/Alternative Health through an online university. I searched high & low for a program like this and only found one, so I'm really happy about it. It's going really well. So far, I have finished 3 credited courses, just started my 4th. I have maintained a perfect score & 4.0 GPA. It makes me proud of myself and I feel I'm good at something!
I hope to eventually become a naturopathic doctor, which will require more than the Bachelor, so I'm prepared for that. I want to integrate my pagan beliefs into my practice too.
For a long time now I have felt a "calling" to become a healer, now that I have answered it is time to hone my skills and learn everything I can!
Echo_of_shadows

Pinkpower_80 wrote:I am getting my Bachelor's degree in Complementary/Alternative Health through an online university. I searched high & low for a program like this and only found one, so I'm really happy about it. It's going really well. So far, I have finished 3 credited courses, just started my 4th. I have maintained a perfect score & 4.0 GPA. It makes me proud of myself and I feel I'm good at something!
I hope to eventually become a naturopathic doctor, which will require more than the Bachelor, so I'm prepared for that. I want to integrate my pagan beliefs into my practice too.
For a long time now I have felt a "calling" to become a healer, now that I have answered it is time to hone my skills and learn everything I can!
That sounds awesome! Best of luck, Sweetie.
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Thanks Echo! I am really enjoying myself, even on the days that my kids won't be quiet so I can do my homework lol.
Echo_of_shadows

Maybe one day they'll sit down with you and do their homework too. "If Mommy is doing homework, maybe it's not so bad after all." :wink:
Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Echo_of_shadows wrote:Maybe one day they'll sit down with you and do their homework too. "If Mommy is doing homework, maybe it's not so bad after all." :wink:
I hope so! I started right before they got out of school for the summer (horrible timing on my part lol), but this year we will work on things at the same time. It's good motivation for us all!

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”