Spring is Here 2005

Discussion of nature and nature spirits and dragons.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

LOL!
It can get quite a habit , but at least it's a nice one. I don't know what I'd do without my little garden. Yes I do, I'd have Plants everywhere inside the house :D

hedge
Alhandra

Post by Alhandra »

theres no point growin flowers in Scotland they'll all die before its summer lol.
Katrina

Romany Saying~
"the tatcho drom to be a jinny penmergo is to dik, to shoon and to rig drey zi"
The true way to be a wise man is to see, to hear and to bear in mind.
darkestlight*

Post by darkestlight* »

We have some pretty flowers growing in the flower bed near our front walk, then the snow came (in April??) so I think there dead if not they will be before the end of the week because it plans on continuing to snow. :cry:
Lora
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

SNOW!!!!!
Oh my!
I think I remember what it is :D

I finally treated myself to an Arum Lily, it is beautiful. And I planted some Yarrow, Corn Flowers and more Sun Flowers :D
I'm off to the Garden centre tomorrow to buy a big sack of compost as I need to transplant my Tomato Plants, I'll probably end up buying some more Plants as I just can't resist :D

hedge
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I'm so glad I live in the South. I heard about the snow up North this week. That is AWFUL. I can't believe it's snowing on you. It got down to 35 degrees here Sat and Sun night. Fortunatly, my plants survived it.

Orion

Post by Orion »

South is great with weather, most of the time =\
We have been going from a bit of a chill to hot, and back. Drought and then a few days of dragging rain. Everyone around here isn't used to this in 'summer' and so we're getting bits of colds. :(
I wish it was fall, no allergies and perfect temperature lol.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
hedge*

Post by hedge* »

I'M so happy, my Forget-me-nots have flowered! :D

YAY!
:D
:D

hedge
Orion

Post by Orion »

It's raining, weee! It hasn't rained since my previous post (maybe I complained a little bit too much about the random rains until recently, even on the news radar the rains would just miss us by less than a mile). We've been having to go out and water all the veggies. Tri-color flowers and strawberries couldnt take it, and it looks like lost all of those. But everything else is happy and clean now.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods." -Einstein

There are always facts, the best most of us can do is try to continuously adjust our opinions to become closer to those facts. For that, there is Science and Philosophy. One to argue facts and one to argue opinions. The result: The big bang is some sort of sexual innuendo resulting from your subconscious.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Congrats on the flowering forget-me-nots Hedge. I'm sure they are beautiful. My neighbors forget-me-nots are looking a bit peeked. I'm thinking they might be near finished blooming for the year. I hope not though. My neighbors have been inspired by our gardening and are now putting a nice large flower garden in front of their house, so that's great. They were saying that their house didn't look good enough next to ours, so they had to add some more to it. lol. Hopefully, we'll inspire all the neighbors that way and the whole neighborhood will look beautiful.

Orion

Post by Orion »

Can't say doesn't have a influence on people, ;P

Return to “Nature - Plants, Animals, Faeries, Dragons”