*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Veterans

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.

Veterans

Postby planewalker » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:47 pm

It's 11/11/17. Please say a prayer for all our Veterans, those who gave the last full measure of their devotion to keep us free, those who have passed naturally and those still with us. Pray for our Vets who are "in country" or just in the service anywhere. Maybe shake a hand and say thanks, if you get a chance.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Veterans

Postby barker » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:03 pm

They are holding a ceremony just up the road this morning. Have done what you suggested.
barker

Re: Veterans

Postby SnowCat » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Lots of Veterans in my family. My grandfather and his brother served in WWI, my dad and two uncles in WWII, another uncle in Korea. My brother and husband were in Vietnam at the same time. They never met there. A cousin was serving on the Nimitz, during the Persian Gulf Crisis. His brother served on a nuclear sub. My niece's ex served in Afghanistan. I even have an ancestor that may have fought for the British in the War of 1812.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Return to Prayer Requests