*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Very active

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.

Very active

Postby Leylian » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:32 am

So, since I became active again I seem to feel and experience a lot more than before. Even though I didn't do any rituals yet.

The first thing I began with was casting a protective bubble.
Putting up Protection is always the first thing for me and I can learn more about witchcraft and gather knowledge while doing that.
I've been doing that for a few days now and today I felt a pretty hard 'thud'.
It wasn't directly on my body and there wasn't anyone beside me.
It felt like it hit my 'bubble' .

When I practised a few years ago I often felt that too, sometimes harder, sometimes only very slightly.

It's really interesting how much we miss that happens around us when were not paying attention...
Leylian

Re: Very active

Postby planewalker » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:59 am

It could be a deceased being that blundered from it's path. Equally it could have been something that noticed something new on a path that it is used to transiting. If you notice other "Thuds" with the same , flavor, you could put a ward on your protection with just a little of your concentration in it to get a read on what may be in your area.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Return to Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events