*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

URGENT: How do I remove bad luck curse?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

URGENT: How do I remove bad luck curse?

Postby Shaktis_son » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Don't ask how it happened or why, but I have given myself a serious bad luck curse. I used to have really good luck but now just I find myself breaking stuff frequently, losing hands at the poker table and losing at mahjong. Please help me before something serious happens.
Shaktis_son

Re: URGENT: How do I remove bad luck curse?

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:10 pm

The basic hex removal formula is cleanse, bless, shield. Use a vinegar scrub in the shower & wash from head to feet so the juju washes down the drain. Dry off & dress. Go to your work area & do a self-blessing with water & oil, similar to consecration. The visualize a ray of light expanding from your belly to form a golden shield around you. Repeat any time you feel the need.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby RoccoR » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:10 am

⁜→ Shaktis_son,

Make a Talisman.
No HEX Can Harm Me Talisman Sigil. •
Shaktis_son wrote:Don't ask how it happened or why, but I have given myself a serious bad luck curse. I used to have really good luck but now just I find myself breaking stuff frequently, losing hands at the poker table and losing at mahjong. Please help me before something serious happens.

(COMMENT)

I'm assuming you do not have a cast.

Take some clay. If you have no stream about (being a good place to find Earth Clay) purchase a small quantity.

On one side you need to draw your personal sigil, and on the other, the warding sigil.

A cookie-cutter works best but the talisman shape does not have to be perfect.

First a very light coating of dark paint. (It cannot be thick.)

Then, carefully, dust salt into the carved symbols.

At this point a very light spray of Acrylic.
Sometimes clear nail polish will work.

v/r
R
RoccoR

Return to General Questions about Wicca & Magick