*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Totally lost

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.

Totally lost

Postby Pandemonium » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:49 pm

Is there anyone here with enough patience to guide me into some clarity? haha. I have my own tarot decks but I think my own cards are not slapping me in the face enough.

I've been feeling completely still in time, actually for years, but even more so these last few months. My creativity has been stale, more so because of this lack of motivation than lack of will, I think. I have no job, no job perspective, my univeristy course is done for (only 1 class left and I've tried to redo it twice without success)… I feel utterly useless and feel like I'm living for others instead of for myself.

Thank you all who will try to help a lost artist haha. <3
Pandemonium

Re: Totally lost

Postby Ethereal Moon Rose » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:07 pm

I am suuuuper new to tarot, but I'm happy to pull some cards for you, if you'd like. Are you able to message me a photo of yourself?
Ethereal Moon Rose

Re: Totally lost

Postby MsMollimizz » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:19 pm

What are you looking for, where to go next ?
That's the message I got thru the words you used...
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
MsMollimizz

Return to Free Reading Requests