*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

I think I messed up with a spell

If your thread turns into an bitch-and-moan-fest or shouting match, it will be put here where you can continue hashing it out.

I think I messed up with a spell

Postby Serina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:32 pm

I had a crush on a guy who had a gf. We were only flirting with that guy and he had expressed clearly his interest on me.
I casted the apple spell from this forum to intensify his feelings for me, so if he truly wanted to be with me to take a step forward. If not I wasn't expecting it was going to do anything.
Unfortunately, instead of the apple becoming "mushy" the apple rot after the 7 days. I threw away the apple ( because there is no access to garden or anywhere to bury) and I watched my relationship with him starting to fade :(
He still shows signs that he likes me but I need to reverse the spell

Thank you in advance.
Serina
Serina

Re: I think I messed up with a spell

Postby CleverlyDisguised » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:35 pm

It looks like it worked perfectly.. that spell is supposed to intensify the bonds that exist... they did that... just not how you desired... mostly because magick doesn't like impinging on the free will of otherd
CleverlyDisguised

Postby Serina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:55 pm

How can I reverse it?
Serina

Postby Bychan Wulf » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:21 pm

Your spell looks like it worked, just like CD said. You wanted the guy to have stronger feelings for you, and in the end to be with you. This indirectly means that he has to leave his gf. The spell you casted seems to have helped him understand his feelings better and decide which girl he wants in his life.
Reversing it, meansweakening the bond with his gf, which would bring the karmic response. In my opinion, you should leave it the way it is. He proved that the feelings for his gf are strong and that he is decided to stay with her.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Bychan Wulf

Postby Serina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 pm

What will be the karmic response?
Serina

Postby Bychan Wulf » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:46 pm

It doesen't matter that you casted the spell the first time. What you are doing now, by putting everything back means weakening the bond. Because you influenced his free will Karma hit you with their stronger relationship. Getting between them again, will backfire at you. Let him consume his love, his relationship with her. If it's not meant to be, he will come back to you. But if it is, you don't want to get between them.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Bychan Wulf

Postby Serina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:53 pm

can I stop the spell getting stronger?
Serina

Postby Bychan Wulf » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:57 pm

She seems like a toxic person. He is also not fair for doing that to you.
And I don't know how you could do that, I'm sorry!
Bychan Wulf

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:31 pm

Spells are thought forms. Each one is a whole thing to itself, with a start and end, and should run it's course with the next moon phase matching the one that launched the spell.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Serina wrote:What will be the karmic response?
There is no way I am letting these two get closer. I want to put it back as it was before.

Refusing to let them get closer would be infringing on the free will of both. You would achieve a better outcome by casting a clarity spell for yourself. And you should probably stay out of their live lufe.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Serina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:49 pm

SpiritTalker wrote:Spells are thought forms. Each one is a whole thing to itself, with a start and end, and should run it's course with the next moon phase matching the one that launched the spell.

This means that it will soon end. Thank you.
Serina

Postby Serina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:18 pm

SnowCat wrote:
Serina wrote:What will be the karmic response?
There is no way I am letting these two get closer. I want to put it back as it was before.

Refusing to let them get closer would be infringing on the free will of both. You would achieve a better outcome by casting a clarity spell for yourself. And you should probably stay out of their live lufe.

Snow

Is it ok for karma to do a cleansing spell on him? Like remove all types of spells cast on him? What's the backfire of that?

And btw, spells aside.. nobody can steal noone who has true love for someone else , especially if they are a good match.
He was seducing me for seven months and I wasn't aware of his relationship until she caught him and I found out about it too. Thank God they aren't married and they have no children either..
Serina

Postby Hagerman420 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:34 pm

I don't know how I feel about this, I feel if a person was single and had no thoughts of emotion for another then this spell could be directed in a positive manor and your wish would come true.. However you used it in an indirect negative manor.

Negative may become from this spell instead of Positive due to the fact that the guy already has a gf.... doesn't matter if he has feelings for you or not.... you are technically forcing him to cheat.... and that is not a good rep to have... I would wait ... hold back see how it plays out.... don't do any more spells on him till he figures out what he wants :)

Have a Good Day!
Be Happy Stay Happy!
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Hagerman420

Postby CleverlyDisguised » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:36 pm

Serina wrote:And btw, spells aside.. nobody can steal noone who has true love for someone else , especially if they are a good match.

Which is why I believe your spell backfired in the first place dear.. it's best to just leave it be and instead try a spell to bring you the love you deserve
CleverlyDisguised

Postby Serina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Hagerman420 wrote:I don't know how I feel about this, I feel if a person was single and had no thoughts of emotion for another then this spell could be directed in a positive manor and your wish would come true.. However you used it in an indirect negative manor.

Negative may become from this spell instead of Positive due to the fact that the guy already has a gf.... doesn't matter if he has feelings for you or not.... you are technically forcing him to cheat.... and that is not a good rep to have... I would wait ... hold back see how it plays out.... don't do any more spells on him till he figures out what he wants :)

Have a Good Day!
Be Happy Stay Happy!

I'll do that. I won't do anything new.
Serina

Next

Return to Conflict Resolution