*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

I think I messed up with a spell

If your thread turns into an bitch-and-moan-fest or shouting match, it will be put here where you can continue hashing it out.

Re: I think I messed up with a spell

Postby Hagerman420 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:13 am

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry haahahahaha
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Hagerman420

Postby CleverlyDisguised » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:16 am

Alright. ENOUGH! The both of you are behaving as children rather than the grown adults I assumed you to be. Both of you need to just walk away.
CleverlyDisguised

Postby Serina » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:24 am

CleverlyDisguised wrote:Alright. ENOUGH! The both of you are behaving as children rather than the grown adults I assumed you to be. Both of you need to just walk away.

ok. I am alright with that.
Thank you for the advice.
Cya :flyingwitch:
Serina

Postby firebirdflys » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:51 pm

firebirdflys wrote:Hi Serina,
can I just jump in here and say, Do you really want to be with someone who goes around flirting behind their girlfriends back?
I mean unless you have a previous agreement or polyamorus relationship.
Because if he was flirting with you behind the girlfriends back it's a red flag, he won't likely ever change his spots. Believe me, I have been around the block a time or two, they will not change (ok, it's rare)...we want to believe but it will undercut trust eventually, as you can see with the gf.

You managed to glaze over this very important question, I'm sorry you felt the observations of a crone to be law and invalid.
And no one is trying to bend your free will. It's just advise, as humans I think we don't want another human to hurt and when ever relationship spells come up this sort of discussion frequently breaks out. Do what you will. absolutely.

People, please watch your tone and language.
Thanks.
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby SnowCat » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Just an FYI to anyone who suggested deleting this whole thing. We normally don't delete things. If a ban for problem behavior is warranted, it really helps to have evidence and IP addresses.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby Serina » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:34 pm

SnowCat wrote:Just an FYI to anyone who suggested deleting this whole thing. We normally don't delete things. If a ban for problem behavior is warranted, it really helps to have evidence and IP addresses.

Snow

That was me who said that. Someone suggested to lock the thread and I said you can do whatever you feel is right. Even if you want to delete it I am good with that.
Serina

Postby Deerstep » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:57 pm

:evilwitch: :evilwitch: WARNING: TROLL ALERT! :evilwitch: :evilwitch:
Abandon thread! Abandon thread!
"You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." ~Lewis Carroll
Deerstep

Postby CleverlyDisguised » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:40 pm

deerstep wrote:
not helping Deer
CleverlyDisguised

Postby Bychan Wulf » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:43 pm

My sense of humour must be really wicked. It took me a while to understand that people were seriously fighting here :oops: . How about getting to a compromise. Everybody gives up a little and wins the peace :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Bychan Wulf

Postby SnowCat » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Deerstep wrote::evilwitch: :evilwitch: WARNING: TROLL ALERT! :evilwitch: :evilwitch:
Abandon thread! Abandon thread!

That's why it was moved to Conflict Resolution. And CleverlyDisguised is correct. You're not helping. We all appreciate the sentiment. I am going to lock this thread until further notice.

SnowCat
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Previous

Return to Conflict Resolution