*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Things disappearing?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.

Things disappearing?

Postby RainChild » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:43 am

At first my selenite disappeared. Then my bend over oil disappeared. Now that I cannot find my oil my crystal came back. Ideas on why things on my altar are leaving me?
RainChild

Re: Things disappearing?

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:39 pm

Or ask why you are sending them away? It could be you're distracted & forget where you lay things or other family look at your things &'mislay them. Why do you think they've gone missing? You haven't mentioned a history of disappearing household items before this, so what changed? Maybe you'll see a relationship to your magical activities and the gone-missing items.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby RainChild » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:45 pm

My husband is the one with the history of things missing. This is a first for me. All I can think of is that I have been stressed out about a few different things but this weekend had been the worst.
RainChild

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:54 pm

I'd just blame the cat, and if you don't have a cat, blame the neighbor's cat :) I can't begin to tell you all of the cockeyed places I've found things I'd forgotten I'd lost. Who knows? My theory is they follow socks in the dryer between dimensions & are reincarnated as hangers tangled in the back of a closet until they reappear at-will.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby RainChild » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:07 pm

I have both a cat and a dog... plus a lot of stray cats that hang out around my house. For us it is socks are reincarnated as tupperware lids. :lol: It is just nuts how that is the one oil I was up in the air about and now it is gone.
RainChild

Return to Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events