SymbolsDrawn in pencil so they aren't activated
1. In the first symbol the little dot represents a person just a person and the giant hand coming out of them represents them finding their inner abilities and using it. This symbols is meant to bring out inner energy.
2. The second one is a symbol mean to bring health. The oval in the middle represents someone relaxing as they ate healed by what is suppose to resemble waves of water. The partial circles on the edge represent those who are healing the oval in the middle.
3. The third one is suppose to be for activating a voodoo doll. The x's represent magic, the lines are like puppet strings and the circle it is attached to represent a regular person being controlled.
4. Now this one is suppose to hide magic from a close friend. The lines crossing represent a hug and show how close they are. The one with the x's around them is the witch, (Yes, once again x means magic) the one with a thick black line on them is the friend who is being blindfolded.
5. The last one with a moon and drop of blood is meant to help control natural habits or rituals. The moon represents cycles that happen every so often that ate natural and uncontrollable like a werewolf becoming a vicicous beast on a full moon, and the tiny drop of blood represents how the urge is being held back like a vampire only drinking a tiny drop of blood.