*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Azure Lily's Book of Tides

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.

Azure Lily's Book of Tides

Postby Naudia Threng » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:18 pm

Welcome to my Grimoire! I don't have a physical copy, so you'll be the first to know about my new spells and the like. I could compete with the wind at how inconstant i am, so there will be many formats of writing in here.

I'm going to start by saying that i give patronage to Cerridwen and Cernunnos, Isis and Osiris, & Artemis and Apollo. I use the water element in many of my spells and rituals. Also, i am an energy healer. It's a passion and a hobby. Helping people is what makes me happy.

Also, i will dedicate some pages of my grimoire to people. Either the target of the spell, or an inspiration.

Merry meet and blessed be your paths!
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Naudia Threng

Jar of Hope

Postby Naudia Threng » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:04 pm

This is a ritual to enchant a jar/bottle in order to store up positive energies for use in healing and general feel betterness (also works as an alter to Aphrodite).

Materials

- Jar (or bottle, preferably color related to a positive emotion. I used a violet colored phial.)

-Cork (or cap, MUST fit the bottle/phial/jar.)

-Rose Petals (fresh or dried, fresh preferred.)

-Stone or Gem Representing a Positive Emotion (I used jade. But it all depends on what you're using it for.)

-Red, Pink, or White ribbon. (I used red, don't use a ribbon the same color of your bottle. Make sure you have enough to the around the top of the bottle you use.)

-White paper or Oak Tag (I used a cut up index-card. It should be about 2 inches tall and half an inch wide. The type of paper doesn't actually matter.)

-Writing Utensil (I used a gold paint pen. You can use anything. Even a pencil.

Procedure

Set your bottle down on the floor. On the left side of it, place the rose petals. On the right side, place the stone. Put the paper, cork, ribbon, and writing utensil out of the way. Consecrate the bottle and your work space. Place your right hand on your heart and your left on on the rose petals.

"By the Goddess i beg of you, release the power birthed within your leaves. As we will, so mote it be."

Now put the rose petals into the bottle. Then put your left hand on your heart and your right hand on the stone.

"By the god i command thee, give your might and power to those in need. As you will, so mote it be."

Drop the stone into the jar.

Grab the paper and your writing utensil. Write Image onto one side. Then write "hope" on the opposite side.

"With this stylus and with this paper, may these words define the intent of their creator."

Pierce a hole in the part of the paper with not writing on it, and string the ribbon through it the hole. Then tie it around the neck of the bottle.

"A scarf of hope, to warm the neck of love."

Now hold the cork in both your hands.

"By the lord and the lady i make this topper a trap for joy. May it enter but not exit. As i will, so mote it be."

Cork the bottle.

Now close your eyes and envision the enrgy of the world around you. Sort through all the negative energies, banishing them and drawing the positive energies into the bottle. Once you've done so, open yours eyes and hold your hands out stretched to the bottle.

"By the north, south, east, and west. By the cold, hot, good, and bad. I enchant thee bottle, obey me. Conserve your energies and draw excess from mine. As i wish, so mote it be."

And voila! You now have an enchanted bottle to store up positive energies. Also, this can be incorporated into most normal spell work spaces. I like to cast a circle of power and draw energy from the candles into the bottle too. Its a rather simple spell, but it is great to have something like this on hand!

After the first use of the bottle...

Once you've used to bottle once, its like a rechargeable battery. Simply chant:

"Oh chamber of good, now that your power is once spent, i ask that your continue to collect. As you should, so mote it be."

Just replace the word "once" with twice or third, or however many times you've used it. And when releasing the energy to a person, just wish for it to reach them as you open the bottle.

Dedication: I dedicated this spell to AdastraJunction, because i used my first bottle for her. It had been charging for two years. But, shes awesome and deserved it!

Rock on, my lovelies!
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
Naudia Threng

Return to Member's Books of Shadows