*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

The Dark Side of your Sign

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Postby hedge* » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:48 am

Obsessive-compulsive disorder? A nice euphemism for the word "Virgo".

:lol: :lol:

You commit a lot of drive-by shootings.

:shock:

Virgos also have a hard time coping when they find out there's something under the fridge. But it's usually just a depressed Taurus.

ROFLMAO!!!

Cat hair makes Virgos foam at the mouth.

This offends me more than everything else!
:wink:

Don't put cheese where it doesn't belong in a Virgo's refrigerator.

My other half's in stitches over this one.... :oops:
hedge*

Re: The Dark Side of your Sign

Postby gothic » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Eretik wrote:Here's mine: AQUARIUS

The Star Sign Aquarius character: If you thought that Aquarians are kind, eccentric, humanitarians then you're wrong. Beneath their 'good humour' lurks an secret ambition to be famous and they'll betray anyone to get to the top. They love to hog the limelight. They are 'independent individuals', which is their excuse to be completely unattached emotionally. Their's is the only dry eye in the house when you go together to watch a sad or romantic movie. They are useless at most jobs unless it is part time or has celebrity status.

The Star Sign Aquarian Lover: Expect problems. One minute they'll love you then the next they'll hate you. They hate domineering lovers who restrict their freedom almost as much as they despise the emotional weakling who is emotionally dependent on them.

The Star Sign year ahead: You may have trouble with Uranus. You'll be itching to try new things as this planet of the unpredictable releases its energies this year.

Famous names: Dame Edna Everage, Coco the clown, Germaine Greer, Ronald Regan.

Dame Edna Everage is an Aquarian- one more reason to avoid them at all costs

January 21 - February 18

Ruler: Uranus, the planet of the criminally insane.

Keynotes: The ruthless eccentric in search of fame.

Lucky material: Paper tissue

Lucky day: Saturday

Herbs and plants: Pansy, Moss and Gladiola.

I resemble that remark.lol.

Half of this is lie...
gothic

Postby [ShadowPhoenix] » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:45 pm

The Leo character: Leos have an irritating smug aloofness and deal with everyone in a high handed manner. To them everyone is inferior. They are the Prima Donnas of the zodiac, hog the limelight and expect praise and admiration from every quarter. They are masters at speaking in condescending tones and catty remarks. However these self-centred individuals can be easily deceived by flattery because they believe everything good said about them. They like to hurt small dogs. Their best career is as a royal personage but most end up managing people who they treat like serfs.

The Leo Lover: A Leo will love you if you're sycophantic and servile. If you want to keep their attention you must praise them continually. They enjoy punishing you.

The year ahead: If you're a Leo boss watch out for someone born in late March or early April who will try to force you to make a decision on June 9th. I suggest that you sack them.

WOW some of these are so true about me I cannot believe this...what does that say about me? I'm not really bad but I have some of those qualities...
[ShadowPhoenix]

Re:

Postby angelwitchtia16 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:40 pm

JBRaven wrote:Sagittarius

The Sagittarius character: The Sagittarian want to be liked by everyone and will promise you the moon in order to get their own way. But they usually change their minds later and don't keep their many promises. 'Always put off till tomorrow what could be done today' is their motto. Sagittarians are always late. They take tremendous financial risks and are hated by bank managers. They are allergic to housework, they are also tactless and impulsive and can be a complete embarrassment at parties. Sagittarius are dreadful investment managers but make good bankrupts and trapeze artists.

The Sagittarius Lover: Sagittarians love the pursuit of love more than the act. The are incorrigible flirts and impulsively fall in love. They have an exaggerated self image foolishly believing that everyone finds them attractive.

The year ahead: With Pluto travelling through your sign it will no longer feel that it's a dog's life. Enjoy yourself, have a drink, and party.

Famous names: Mickey Mouse (Walt Disney).

hi. Im Tia and im new here. i have to say that i disagree with you on that. im a sagittarius and NONE of these things are true about me. i will emmit im bad with work but other than that im the opposite of everything you just stated.
angelwitchtia16

Postby illbehere » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:07 am

i feel mean =l a gemini seems to be the evilist. I AM SOOO NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC i cant even spell it. THANKS YOU SPELL CHECKAR, I KNOW WHEN IM WRONG BISH. anyway.. atilla the hun? seriously?! hes like the meanest of the mean =l now my star sign is horribly bad. this was very depressing and im sooooooooooooooo mean D:
illbehere

Postby Sammy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 pm

hehehe >:D payback :P

The Star Sign Aries character: Aries are at their worst during adolescence and are the 'young offender' of the zodiac. They are a fire sign and their love of this element may tempt them to burn down famous buildings or start wars. Once they've matured it's important to allow them to run the show. If they are thwarted in any way they'll do much more than stamp their feet. They may try to fight or humiliate those who interfere with their megalomaniac plans. They make terrible social workers but excellent soldiers, politicians and tax inspectors..

The Star Sign Aries Lover: Aries love anything connected with domination and pain. Sadism and satanic ritual are their way of saying 'I love you'.

The year ahead: Once Saturn leaves your sign on June 9th you will be able to force friends to agree with your decision. A career change is likely. December sees your ruler Mars in your opposite sign meaning that Christmas Eve would be a good time to end a relationship.

Famous names:

Adolf Hitler, Michael Heseltine, Van Gogh.

Hitler: a typical Aries (Actually he was a Taurus but is nasty enough to be an Aries)

Ruler: Mars, the planet of war.

Keynotes: The quick-tempered egotist who like to be vulgar.

Lucky material: Iron, steel, bloodstone.

Lucky day: Tuesday

Herbs and plants: Thistle, Nettles and Wormwood..

well...this just made my day :mrgreen:
Clicky on the cute eggs :3 ImageImage
http://dragcave.net/user/Vandgard
Sammy

Postby illbehere » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:03 pm

LOL hahahaha ur sharing with hitler. i prefer atilla da hun now ;3
illbehere

Postby Sammy » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:49 pm

hehe xDD the point is that hitler is an aries because he's evil, not because of his birth sign >:3 hehe i feel eviler already :P ur gonna be my first victim :mrgreen:
Sammy

Postby illbehere » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:40 am

*prays* plz let her be a rapist D:
lol
illbehere

Postby Sammy » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:28 am

...i didn't know you think so low of me, now i shall mope in mah fugly corner...again.....nah just kidding xDD ...rapist is such an ugly word, i prefer the term involuntary sex practitioner >:3
Sammy

Postby Purewitch22 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:32 pm

what is the link to the site? I clicked that first link& it told me that that page no longer exists.
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
Purewitch22

Postby Sammy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:57 am

http://www.psychics.co.uk/astrology/funny/index.html
on the right side of the page under the pic of "craig and jane" you'll see the list of zodiac signs, you just have to find and click on your sign and than the info should show up :mrgreen:
Sammy

Postby Erebus Elysium » Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:50 am

I'm a Taurus, but by GOD I resemble Capricorn.
Erebus Elysium

Postby Starfox Amaranth » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm a Libra and my boyfriend is a Capricorn (although he was born on Christmas day and certainly shares many more Sagittarius traits than anything else). We're both in stitches over this. Some of the things written about Libra fit me so well it's almost frightening.

There's a book called The Big Bad Ass Book of the Zodiac. This article reminds me a lot of that.
Starfox Amaranth

Postby ladywhitewolf » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:47 pm

I am a Scorpio. Come to the darkside we have cookies. :)
Jessica [aka Whitewolf]
ladywhitewolf

Previous

Return to Fun things