marie carew wrote:Greetings,
The Seven Rules To Christian Witchcraft.
1. Harm not one living thing for all life is created equal regardless of color, race, species, size, religion, personal or sexual preference.
2. Always be kind, compassionate, respectful and tolerant of all life and never cast stones.
3. Protect, defend, heal, educate and lend a hand to all life and replenish that which you take from the earth for your survival.
4. Banish all hate, cruelty, violence and negativity while you think humanely before you act and speak on all matters.
5. Advocate for those who cannot advocate for themselves and stand up for what is right, regardless if you are standing alone.
6. Channel your negativity into acts of creativity and always let positive thoughts and actions rule your life.
7. Alter your attitude and you can alter your entire existence as well as altering the existence of all the lives you touch.
So what you've just described is Christianity at its most basic and what Jesus preached. I understand why some would want to make a new name for themselves since a lot to do with the faith has been distorted over the years, but I don't see why it would need to be called "Christian Witchcraft" though.
I'm telling you, nothing annoys me more than Christians who don't see and realise that the faith is a *spiritual* one - and one of power too, alongside all the other ways that the faith encourages one to live their life by, such as: peace, truth, mercy, hope, faith, love, compassion and justice.