*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Tarot readings by syngerin

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Tarot readings by syngerin

Postby syngerin » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:56 pm

I've been practising tarot reading for almost one year, and although it keeps getting better I still think I need much more exercise to work well with them. A friend of mine advised me to do readings for other people, given that my own feelings may somehow interfere with a reading on myself. So, I was wondering if anybody would like a reading? Of course I wouldn't go for very serious questions, or questions regarding health, but I would love to give it a try and see how it goes.
Thank you very much!
syngerin

Re: Tarot readings

Postby azriel » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:19 pm

I would be curious to have a general reading Syngerin!

DOB 06/04/1991
Sign Gemini
Element Air

I do not know if there is anything else you need, but please let me know!

Blessings
Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
azriel

Re: Tarot readings by syngerin

Postby syngerin » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:42 pm

Dear Azriel,
I hope my reading will help you:)! I used the Shadowscape Tarot deck, which heavily relies on imagery to suggest meanings and reflection, so at the bottom of the post I've attached images of the cards I drew so that you could see if there are other meanings which were hidden to me. Since you wanted a general reading, I used the Message From the Universe spread, which gives different messages for body, heart, mind and spirit. I also decided to draw two cards for each position, so that you could have a more complete reading.

The first card(s) in this spread represents the Body. This is a message regarding the way you care for it, they way you think about it, the way you honor (or don't honor it). The cards I drew were the Knight of Swords and the Page of Cups (reversed). What immediately hit me was that not only they are two Court Cards of the opposite sex, but that they also represent the two classic images of the masculine and the feminine. The Knight of Swords can symbolize the masculine nature, assertiveness and courage, a mental attitude. The Page of Cups symbolizes emotions and dreams, feelings of love and caring and a psychic, intuitive attitude. Together, and in this position, they face each other as if they were meeting, showing some kind of harmony between such opposite personalities. To me, they are saying that there is, or should be, a balance between the masculine and feminine side of yourself, that mind and heart work together for the well-being of your body and your surroundings.

The second card(s) is the Heart. This is a message regarding your emotions, the way you protect or share your love, the way you feel or the role that emotions play in your life. Here I drew the Three of Pentacles and the Nine of Cups, both reversed. Both cards usually symbolize harmony and abundance, but their being reversed tells me that you have been feeling sad and emotionally drained lately. I believe that you may have been quarrelling with other people, perhaps because you felt criticized or ignored, and this in turn poisoned your heart, preventing you from seeing the abundance that is surrounding you. But that abundance is there, is around and within you. I believe that these cards are telling you to not let criticism make you feel depressed, but always remember of the many gifts and wonderful things that you already have.

The third card(s) is the Mind. This is a message regarding the way you use (or don't use) your mind, they way you see and think about the world, or how you approach problems. Here I drew the Six of Swords and the Hanged Man (reversed). Both cards symbolize the need to change perspective in order to not get stuck on a problem. Everything can be seen from multiple points of view, like the six swords, and I sense that the cards are telling you to consider all these sides before making your move. Given that there is a Major Arcana in this position, I believe that the Universe really wishes for you to understand this.

The fourth and final card(s) is the Spirit, and it may symbolize something that you need to do for your spiritual well-being, how you can express and honor it everyday. The cards that I drew were the World and the Ace of Cups, both reversed. The Ace of Cups represents the flowing of love and emotions and the need to be open to love, intuition and nurturance. Its being reversed suggests that your emotions and love are blocked, and this prevents you from fully manifest your spirit on earth. I believe these cards are asking you to take care of your emotional well-being, to love yourself fully and deeply and give yourself the permission to express what you really are.

Overall, the cards gave me the feeling that something is making feel you sad and emotionally exhausted, but thtat you have the tools and the ability to take care of yourself. I sense that the Universe wanted to give you this message: “Love yourself! Accept who you are.”
I am very happy to have done this reading for you, and I hope it will help you during this period. If you want to discuss something in particular or have other questions, I'll be more than happy to help you again. Feel free to leave feedback:)
Blessed be!

syngerin

Postby azriel » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Hello!

First of all I would like to thank you for the reading, and second of all, the moment you told me that you use the Shadowscape Tarot I knew that this reading was going to hit home.

I love the imagery of all of Stephanie's works and being a visual person I can connect more with them.

You are right, I have been bothered by something but I would never admit it because the origin is my family and the people I live with. They make me feel bad about myself and I have been ignoring my needs.

I find it interesting that there is a lot of bird/fish imagery. I am air, but I feel that I have been neglecting water which I believe can be related to the emotions as well.

I would like to thank you again Syngerin for the reading. Now I know that it is okay to accept the problems, but I need to not let them bother as much as they have been. Thank you for revealing this to me!

Blessings to you Syngerin,
Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
azriel

Postby syngerin » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:01 am

I'm open again for another free reading, if somebody would like to have one:) I really enjoy them, and would like to practice by helping other friends.
syngerin

Postby syngerin » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:31 pm

Again, free for another reading! I use the Shadowscape Tarot and many different spreads, so you can ask me about life, career, relationships, emotional issues&tips from the Universe.
syngerin

Postby firebirdflys » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:37 pm

OK...I'm up for it.
I have been stuck for a very long time...I have gotten other readings as to why, but my question is...Should I ever become UN-stuck, what are the possibilities for me?
Thanks very much
BB, FF
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby syngerin » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Sure, firebirdflys! I sent you a PM right now to ask you a question:)
syngerin

Postby Kelly75 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Hi! I would love to have a reading!!

My name is Kelly and what I'd like to know is what will be the outcome of this long drawn out situation I've been going through with Kevin.
Using Tapatalk
Kelly75

Postby Kelly75 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Thank you so much for your insight. You truly saw everything.
Using Tapatalk
Kelly75

Return to Free Readings Offered Here