*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Tarot readings by Heartsong

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Tarot readings by Heartsong

Postby Heartsong » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:54 am

I am offering free tarot readings to anyone who would like to ask me for one. I hope to gain experience in reading the Tarot by doing so, and I just enjoy doing readings. :)

I use the Wild Woods deck, the Mystic Faerie deck, the Witches Tarot deck and the Arthurian Legends deck. I will also generally take between 1 to 2 days to get back to you with your reading.

Brightest Blessings!

~Heartsong
smileylove
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong

Re: Tarot readings by Heartsong

Postby Xiao Rong » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:59 am

Hi Heartsong! Would you mind terribly doing a reading for me? Just a general reading would be fine, and posting on this thread would be great. Thanks!

DOB: June 26, 1992
Sign: Cancer
Element: Water
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Heartsong » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:04 am

I would love to, Xiao! I'll post it on here sometime in the next day or so. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong

Postby Heartsong » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Dear Xiao,

I performed a general reading for you using the World Tree Spread. This spread works best for complex or broad issues that do not necessarily require a direct answer. Basically, I asked the deck what, if any, messages it had for you. This is merely my interpretation of that message. At the bottom of the post and in the next one, I've attached images of the cards that I drew during this reading for your convenience and for you to study them for yourself. Perhaps you may see another level of significance that was hidden to me. :)

The first card in the World Tree Spread is the Roots, i.e., the root, or heart of the issue. The card I drew was the Five of Stones: Endurance. This card can symbolize the hope to see beyond our current and past trials, and inner strength/knowledge that allows us that hope. As his place on the Wheel of the Year is during the movement from Yule to Imbolc, the card illustrates the human ability to move beyond the dark, coldness of winter into the budding, renewal of spring. I understood the card to be saying that you have recently gone through such trial, one that was like the clinging ice of winter, and have finally begin to emerge in a sweeter spring in your life. However, like the darkness that surrounds the child in the card, this trial is still fresh enough to be a constant reminder to you of its previous presence in your life. But (big but!), just as the child knows to light a fire to drive away the night, you also possess the knowledge to keep moving forward into your spring. This card is also of the suit representing Earth, so I would say that it is advising you to endure, just as the stone does, and to flow forward like melting ice from a mountain top, down into the greener valley of your present and future.

The second card is the Branches, and represents the possibilities of the issue at hand. For this position of the spread, I drew the Eight of Vessels: Rebirth. This card symbolizes the abundance, overflowing possibilities of the future through the acceptance of the past, and the lessons you have learned from it. These lessons are a gift, and I believe that the card communicates that your trial has made you stronger. You have emerged reborn and renewed, flowing forward just as your element, water, must always do, also meaning that you cannot dwell on the past. To do so is to deny your nature, the lessons you have learned, and the possibilities that lie ahead of you.

The third card is the East, and represents what you will take with you on your journey through life. For this position, I drew the Wheel. This card symbolizes the constant, inevitable passing of time, and also possesses a strong link to the element of water. However, the water in this card is still and the robe on the loom, decorated with a wheel, waits for its maker to finish it. Change cannot be avoided and you have been presented with a choice. You must commit to one answer for this choice, either to do or do not. Because you have the knowledge gifted to you by your recent trial, you are equipped to make this choice.

The fourth card is West, and represents what you will leave behind you. Here, I drew the Nine of Vessels: Generosity. This card shows how the knowledge of kindness, once recognized as one of the greatest aspects of wisdom, leads to the card's namesake. Your trial has given you this knowledge, and thus, like a pitcher tipped, you both are the giver of generosity and the receiver. Through your kind-hearted sharing of the blessings in your life, you will continue to reap this reward. I believe that it also means for you that you are to continue on the path you have set yourself upon.

The fifth card is the South, and represents what you hope for. For this position, I drew the Page of Vessels: Otter (looots of water themes in your readings, haha!). This card symbolizes the possession of knowledge concerning both the secular and the sacred. I believe that because you possess this knowledge, you are a mediator between the two realms, and I also think it represents your abilities to read and interpret the runes. I believe that you desire to move fully beyond your trial and, like the otter, to swim without leaving ripples in your wake and disturbing the peace you have worked so hard to achieve within yourself. You have this ability and once you commit yourself to fully going forward, it will kick in, so to speak, as it is instinctive for you.

The sixth card is the North, and it represents what you fear. The card I drew here was the Nine of Arrows: Dedication. This card symbolizes the dedication one must have when using your abilities and skills for a greater good. You have begun this through your offering of readings of runes, and through other means in your life. It is this dedication that you must also give to moving forward, and learning to not resist the current. You fear completely committing to this, however, as your ties to the past are still too near for you to totally sever. However, you must realize that dedicating yourself to going on with your life will lead you fully out of your budding spring and into a generous and prosperous summer.

The seventh card is the Path through the Wood, and represents what will enable you to engage with the issue at hand. You will need confidence, frankness with yourself, and self-empowerment in order to dedicate yourself fully to moving on. Thus, it was fortuitous that the Queen of Stones: Bear was drawn. :) Like this great creature, you possess an open-hearted warmness to your personality, and it draws people to you. Remember that, and draw strength from that knowledge. Ground yourself in it, and think of it as solid stone under your feet when it feels as if the current is sweeping you away too quickly.

The eighth and final card is the Hidden Wisdom of the Tree, and represents knowledge that you will need on your journey. The card that was drawn here was the Three of Stones: Creativity. This card symbolizes the inner voice of artists and dreamers and the need to use it in order to achieve your potential. I believe this card shares with you that you must consider your creativity, your generosity, your knowledge, and your kind-hearted nature as stones off which you can kick up and into the current that will take you into your summer.

Overall, this was a very positive reading and I'm more than happy to have done such a one for you! I hope it was helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to leave feedback!

Blessed be!

~Heartsong
Attachments
image.jpg
The East: The Wheel
image.jpg (40.88 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
image.jpg
The Branches: Eight of Vessels- Rebirth
image.jpg (28.82 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
image.jpg
The Roots: The Five of Stones- Endurance
image.jpg (22.83 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong

Postby Heartsong » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Unfortunately, I can't get all the images to upload, but googling will show you what the cards look like. Sorry about that! :(
Attachments
image.jpg
North: Nine of Arrows- Dedication
image.jpg
The Hidden Wisdom of the Tree: Three of Stones- Creativity
image.jpg (26.27 KiB) Viewed 1906 times
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong

Postby Xiao Rong » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Oh my goodness, Heartsong, thank you so much for this reading! You really touched on all the things that are happening in my life, like my difficulties with my past, fear of change, looking for peace ... Also really interesting that the Otter figures in the reading, since my boyfriend's favorite animal is the otter and he really identifies with them, and he's been such a positive force in my life ...

I still need to really mull this over more, but thank you SO much for taking the time to do this! It's a little eerie how accurate this is! And thanks for uploading the pictures too; they're really gorgeous : )
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Heartsong » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 pm

No problem, I was more than happy to do it! I had to grin when I drew the Otter. He really has this knowing light in his eyes and seems so peaceful in his pose in the card. And I have to admit I surprised myself with what I was sensing during the reading, and the connections between them were very clear. This was my first time reading for someone outside of family. I'm glad it was accurate for you :)

I love this deck, and that's probably why I feel that I can easily attune with it. The cards are beautiful and as a person with pretty deep Celtic roots, i couldn't resist them. :P
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong

Postby Rainbow Dreamer » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Hello Heartsong if You are still doing readings would You mind doing a relationship one please .I'd be very gratefull ,I dont mind it being put on general post or pm which ever you prefer .Thanks a Million
Im Karen 11.5.64
Rainbow Dreamer

Postby Heartsong » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:24 pm

I'd be happy to do one for you! I'll post it here in this thread for you before Friday. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong

Postby Heartsong » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi Rainbow Dreamer,

I was able to perform your reading this very evening! Since your request for a relationship reading wasn't extremely specific,(And I do not know specifically what relationship the cards saw fit to inform me about) I used the World Tree spread and asked the cards if there was any messages for you regarding the subject. :fairy:

Please keep in mind that this is only my interpretation of the cards drawn. Now, onwards!

The first card is the Root, and represents the heart, or root, of the issue. For this position, I drew the Ten of Stones: Home. I believe this signifies that you have sought a place in life that you could call home, a sense of belonging somewhere or with someone. This relationship feels like home to you. It is secure, stable, and gives you a feeling of being protected. It is a very loving and balanced relationship, one that grounds you.

The second card is the Branches, and represents the possibilities of the relationship. What does this relationship mean for you? For this position, I drew the Eight of Vessels: Rebirth. This relationship has coincided with a new chapter in your life. It is where you have begun a path and where you will end up once your journey on the path is done. I believe this to be a positive thing, because you feel rejuvenated and fulfilled by this relationship. It has both helped you move forward in your life, and will continue to do so.

The third card is the East, and represents what you will take with you on your path. For this position, I drew the Eight of Arrows: Struggle. This card tells me that you have often struggled through the trials in your life alone, seeking the home represented in the first card I drew. You have learned self-reliance, but have always desired a person in your life to help you, and to protect you from the worst of the storms that you've endured. I believe this card encourages you to take courage, and comfort, because your relationship is the every thing you've sought.

The fourth card is the West, and represents what you will leave behind you on your path. For this position, I drew the Two of Bows: Decision. This card signifies that you've made a life-changing, emotional decision, one that you still wonder about. The choice you didn't make has often crossed your mind. However, you should rest easy in the decision you made, because it was the right one for you.

The fifth card is the South, and represents what you hope for. For this position, I drew the Four of Stones: Protection. I believe this card is reiterating your desire for protection and comfort in your life, and that you have found both in this relationship. It has become your shield and you rely on this person to provide you with these stabilizing feelings. However, this card is also signifying that you may need to step out of the comfort zone you've established around yourself.

The sixth card is the North, and represents what you fear. For this position, I drew the Three of Stones: Creativity. This card points to your reluctance to listen to your inner creative voice, because you fear that it may destabilize your relationship. I also believe that this card reinforces that while you feel comforted and secure in this relationship, you may be too comfortable, and thus unwilling to take a chance on fulfilling a strong creative urge.

The seventh card is the Path Through the Woods, and represents what will help you overcome your fear. For this position, I drew the Green Man. This card signifies that you need to let your creative fire ignite. There is a strong masculine presence in your life that inspires and encourages you. Use this inspiration and achieve your creative desire. The Green Man also points out that your relationship is 'fertile soil' and listening to your inner voice will only help it continue to flourish.

The eighth and final card is the Hidden Wisdom of the Tree, and represents knowledge that you may or may not be aware of. For this position, I drew The Ancestor. This card is a reaffirmation of the other cards' messages in your readings. You have started a new chapter in your life, and another, just as positive one lies ahead of you. Trust your inner voice and know that you, and this relationship, has a very bright future.

In conclusion, i will add that Earth was a very strong element in your reading, and I believe that it signifies that you are grounded in this relationship. It's good for you, and will continue to be good for you. I also sensed a very strong Air quality around you personally through this reading, so I will further conclude that the 'earthiness' this relationship represents is a very positive force in your life.

Please feel free to leave feedback on this reading, or contact me with any questions you may have. Bright blessings!

~Heartsong~
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong

Postby Altairtigris » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:22 am

Is it possible for me to have a reading please, or do you have to have been a member for a certain length of time? I do do my own readings, but sometimes worry that I interpret what I want to see rather than what they are trying to show me.
Altairtigris

Postby Heartsong » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:47 am

I can do a reading for you, the amount of time as a member doesn't matter. :)

If you'd like, you can either post here with your question/ type of reading or you can PM me if you'd rather it be private.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong

Postby Altairtigris » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:32 am

Here is fine. Just a general reading, but I also feel like I have a blockage/obstacle that I'm missing the cause of. Hope that makes sense, and thank you :)
Altairtigris

Postby Heartsong » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 pm

My pleasure. :)

I'll have your reading posted here before Saturday evening.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong

Postby villaness » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:01 pm

I would love a reading :) if u are still doing them. I am not sure what card spread u would want to use. I will leave that up to u. My question would be about my marriage. What do u get concerning our bond?
No hurry, when ever u can. Thank u
villaness

Next

Return to Free Readings Offered Here