*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Summer Blues!

Share photos or links to your arts and crafts here. Jewelry, paintings, crafts, graphic art.

Summer Blues!

Postby Zili » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:08 am

A shot of the finished turquoise tree of life I made for my mom. I was luck enough to have found not one but two pairs of glass pony beads in the same container as the turquoise beads that I used on the pendant itself.

This is the faux turquoise I found for $2 at Michael's that mom asked me to make a match tree of life pendant with, but the beads are too big compared to the first turquoise tree of life pendant so I made a matching bracelet instead, the white "bead" is one of my mom's old buttons, gotta love recycling :)

And this last one (for now) is a pendant i made with sculpy clay, I accidently burnt my first batch of 14 different pendants only 7 are not usable now (bubbles from the baking process) even though this one got burnt it did this awesome gradiant to the center of the pendant so I figured I'd keep it. I enhanced the stamp work by painting the celtic knot (I did so by taking a tooth pick and bending one tip, then dipped the bent tip into the paint, gives a nice line just thin enough for the raise portions of the stamp.)
Zili

Postby lunar*dandelions » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:08 am

I especially love the first one! Your mom is really lucky :) And ouch! The last one sounds painful to make xD But it was worth it.
lunar*dandelions

Postby Zili » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:29 am

You are right it was a bit tedious but I was commissioned to do a piece for my sister through my new online shop and I used some leather stamps to make some letter charms, to make the letters stand out I had to paint them using a toothpick again! lol This piece on here got me ready for the order XD lol and its almost relaxing I could really meditate while painting that way lol
Zili

Postby karmicwonder » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:30 pm

very cool
karmicwonder

Re: Summer Blues!

Postby sophiana » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:50 pm

lunar*dandelions wrote:I especially love the first one!

i agree
sophiana

Return to Artwork