*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Strange Lucid Dreaming Experience

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.

Strange Lucid Dreaming Experience

Postby asthesunlovesthemoon » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:56 pm

I've been doing lucid dreaming for quite a while now, but I have not entirely mastered it. Usually before I sleep, I continually repeat the words, "I will have a lucid dream tonight," in my head. Well, last night after a few moments of doing this I believe I had some kind of vision, or perhaps it was a dream, in not sure. There as another hand stroking my arm, and there was a voice that said, "Me too." In a really scary whispery voice. I remember seeing black, and I remember that the figure that was stroking my arm looked (I saw a glimpse of it) like it had olive skin and black hair like me.

What does this mean? Was this just a mini nightmare or something, because I was able to wake myself up from it? Should I be afraid?
asthesunlovesthemoon

Re: Strange Lucid Dreaming Experience

Postby firebirdflys » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Hummm, did you ever see the face? There is some ways to lucid dream with a partner, but I don't know how to do this.
FF
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Return to OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming