*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Spirit, twin, or I don't know?

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.

Spirit, twin, or I don't know?

Postby Savira » Thu May 18, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi there, I have a huge question for you..

So it go back a lot of years ago, I can't really recall how much, but a lot of time, I aswell felt like I had like something wrong with me. I never got anything bad or I don't know. I was really on the good side one day, another one was on a bad side. Last year, I create a character with the name of Kaïras, who was an evil dragon corrupted and stuff and once was a cute little dragon. It stayed like that until I went back into the good side. Until a couple of week ago it was fine, but I felt it coming back again, but slightly different. But I didn't really payed attention to it again, I just let it happend.

Last month, I had A dream where it was a world, maybe earth's future (can't really say), I was with a friend who I never met in real life, and we went to the mall. But then, some terrible stuff happend, and my friend and I escaped barely to survive to a huge explosion. I went back at my home, and at that point, I lived someone else. I lived the "bad side" who I met in my dream. She(I) entered my room, she(I) was wounded, and I helped her. We discuss, she(I) wasn't mean at all. I(she) looked more at her(me), and she(I) wasn't human. I(she) took her(my) book, and her (my) writing was something I never saw, like very detailed sigils, and I woke there.

Right away this exact morning, I wrote of everything, and the scariest thing is I felt EVERYTHING, like really if I had lived it. Her emotion, her fear, everything.

I gave her a name, Sairas (which mean "evil" in Finnish), and my other best friend made a drawing of her, of what I recall of her looking; of what I felt being her.

The next few day, she finaly spoke to me several time, mostly just thanking me of finaly seeing her, giving her "birth". I saw multiple other dream of her. Everything revolt around the same ideas. Corruption, scared to be confuse with human (and god, when I woke up i'm all sweaty and scared, because I FELT her emotion again)*, being with the evil person, but not to do their stuff. She do not want harms, not to me or anyone, she is just there to talk, to live (like fighting fire with fire).
By then, I get a lot of message from her "I am you, you are me, yet we are not the same person"
I never saw her in real life, except dreaming, nor being in her life (although I have been "present" a couple time while awake, but barely feeling or seeing)

I have no clue how I should interpret all of this
I feel bound to her, and unconditional love (not like girlfriend, but it's a hell lot)

* One of the dream I can recall, I was me (Kayla the human) in a pit where I was building a town with a lot of folks. Everything was happy. But way later in the dream, we were digging in the rock for a future house, and we discovered a catacomb. I went there and "lost" myself in the maze of skulls. When I opened my eyes, I was Sairas, way more back in the catacomb. I saw skeleton rushing the city, burning and killing every one. They ignore me. I continue my way on the other side of the catacomb to found myself in a huge wasteland, where the sky was orange, and everything was dark rock. Then, I met one of the leader of the attack, it was a girl who was looking big, red and black, and has multiple horns. She first try to attack me, but with fear I talked to the girl, she moaned a little bit, and then I made her realise I was not a human, not on the "good" side. She then accept me, and we went to a huge structure with at least 20 floors.
Once there, we were only talking, about how she loves to be corrupted and what it is to be not a human anymore. Then this dream fade.

On my understanding, she lived among human for too long, and she wants to feel other people that are like her their story.

Someone though it was maybe a really powerful thoughtform, but thinking about it, she have been around me since a lot of years, way before I knew stuff about wiccan and magick. And the thing is, I never did any ritual, she was just there for me, and since I saw her for the first time in my dream, I named her Sairas and my friend gave her a "look", now talks to me everyday (mostly when I contact her, or throughout my dreams). I really feel her (her emotion, her wounds, her thoughts), and I know she lives, but not in our planet (or so that we see it).

So in the end, that is my question : What is Sairas. She doesn't know the answer, so do I.. :s
Savira

Re: Spirit, twin, or I don't know?

Postby firebirdflys » Thu May 18, 2017 3:47 pm

That quite a visual, my first though was bi-lateral or bi-location, and I'm not sure I can even explain that.
Another thing that comes to ,mind, and this is just my opinion, it seems like there is alot of fantasy gaming and this imagry is getting into our psyche. So I wonder how much of that bleeds over into our sleep.
When you check in again could you please swing by introductions and let us know a little bit about you? Thanks :fairy:
Many blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby SpiritTalker » Thu May 18, 2017 4:17 pm

There are so many different ways to unravel dreams. Of course we want to know if a dream is a piece of fiction and an imagery of, or workout, of our unconscious mind, or If it is real in the etherial realm, and what effect that has on our physical realm.

A place to start unraveling a dream is to view everything in it, no matter what, as being us, our self. It is all about you. The characters who we don't accept are the parts of our thoughts and feelings we experience but deny.

Most dreams can be settled after applying "it's all me"" to it. We use it to identify the things we don't accept about ourselves, and that we push away into the shadows. it's staged to tell a story.

When a character or action can't be put to rest by naming it our shadow, then we look into the etheric. We are duplicated and our polarity is reversed in the etheric. nothing is as it seems. Everything is backwards. Up is down, left is right. We have to understand it like looking at it's photographic negative. But, it's still all about us, and our spirit is talking us in pictures and feelings that the pictures create.

I feel this is where your dream characters come from. But I don't know you from Adam. The only person who can read your dream is you.

And there are still other possibilities. As a medium, I'd be the last person say we cannot possibly receive spirit or ET contact through dreams, or while meditating, or even fully awake. There's a lot of it going around. Nobody can say what it is unless it discloses itself, and then a healthy dose of skepticism is a good idea too. A dream character can say it's an ET, but how are they going to prove it? So, they say they come from Alpha Omega...prove it? Same goes for inter-spacial beings, other dimensionals, extraterrestrials and spirits of the dead. Prove it. But that's just my stubborn side.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Savira » Thu May 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Thank you for your quick answers
Sorry for not having post the introduction yet, all this questionning was, and still, burns within me and so I asked right about it.
Also, I forgot to mention it doesn't goes only while dreaming, but aswell while awake, but it is less effective, and I do not control it. I am in her head, see through her eyes, and vice versa. I can control while sleeping only.

I am creating characters and universe since I was 5, and I have been able to make companion aswell. But never to lives another "life"

It really feels like what SpiritTalker said in a way that, it is straight my opposite, the part I can't be. She is clearly demonic, evil. It's all her purpose, and the theme of corruption, "not being human", learning the evil one (without harming), and etc.
To me, it would had sound like a story of Doppelganger, but she doesn't live in our world, neither do look like me.

It's really confusing :|
Savira

Postby SnowCat » Thu May 18, 2017 8:30 pm

It sounds like you might be tapping into a parallel time line. You're talking to your alternate self in that time line.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Return to Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events