*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Spell to open third eye

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.

Spell to open third eye

Postby WiccanBoy94 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:39 am

Does anyone have a spell to open my third eye?
WiccanBoy94

Postby reikihealer83 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:42 am

Hi Wiccanboy!

I do not have a spell but you actually do not need a spell to do that. I would suggest meditating on your 6th charkra (the third eye chakra in the middle of your forehead) Put all your intention into opening that chakra which will help open your third eye :)
reikihealer83

Postby ScarlettRose » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:03 pm

So, I'm just curious about this... Sorry if this is a stupid question!
What exactly happens when you open your third eye??
ScarlettRose

Postby Ginger Faith! » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:01 pm

You are more perceptable to visions, meditation gets a little easier if you are a type that doesnt meditate easily.
When you open your third eye, it also guides to some of the latent powers you have(:
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Postby ScarlettRose » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Oh wow! That's super cool (:
Thanks!
ScarlettRose

Postby Y0m » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:38 pm

A trick I use to get my third eye active is to imagine it opening and closing. Just imagine that you have an extra eye on your forehead, and when it opens white light shoots out, then you close it. Do this at least three times.

Hope this helps at least a little.
Much love,
y0m
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Y0m

Postby ScarlettRose » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:38 pm

I have another question about the 3rd eye, when you open it, do you also open doors of other things?? Like nothing negative happens right?
ScarlettRose

Postby Airlight » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:53 pm

The third eye is the gate way to your inner self, your psychic abilities..it strengthens you but there is negative effect(some people would think these are) you might see things more often, you will have to learn to control your gifts. Like a little child, their third eye is open and they see ghosts, talk to the dead, know when things are happening. People think these are negative effects to the third eye.
Airlight
Banned Member

Postby Y0m » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 pm

ScarlettRose wrote:I have another question about the 3rd eye, when you open it, do you also open doors of other things?? Like nothing negative happens right?

There is nothing negetive that may come out of this, but like any chakra, hungry spirits may come to feed of its energy. So be sure to clear your aura often and surround yourself with white light.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
Y0m

Postby WiccanBoy94 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:59 pm

thank you :D
WiccanBoy94

Postby Hexima » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:48 am

hi,

my third eye opened when i used my ablities and mediation. as u pratice and pratice u become more aware, and the more aware u are the third eye opens on it's own. it can take days or months. but if ur third eye is open and have no idea it's open, another aura reader can see the third eye. i can do these readings for u if u guys wish. :D
:D Blessed Be :D
Hexima

Postby Ginger Faith! » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 pm

But it does take longer to open your third eye if it is dormant.
So, dont get frustrated when you dont get fast results.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Postby Hexima » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Ginger Faith! wrote:But it does take longer to open your third eye if it is dormant.

i agree with u there faith, it's something u can't rush. i did an expierment with reading auras with my third eye is open. i called the godess and the four elements to transfer power then i just let go all my fears and wants my mind was clear and focus on channeling engery within my self. i open my eyes i seen so many people with auras i could see over 20 at once it was weird i never could that before. when my third eye open it was like this white flowing engery that comes in as waves. it was the most awesome experiance of my life.

u can read auras by viewing someone touched it last. but it doesn't last long it disapears 30 to an hour. enegery on non living items disapear in a short time.
:D Blessed Be :D
Hexima

Postby WiccanBoy94 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:08 pm

What color candle would you suggest I use?
WiccanBoy94

Postby Ginger Faith! » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Hexima wrote:
Ginger Faith! wrote:But it does take longer to open your third eye if it is dormant.

i agree with u there faith, it's something u can't rush. i did an expierment with reading auras with my third eye is open. i called the godess and the four elements to transfer power then i just let go all my fears and wants my mind was clear and focus on channeling engery within my self. i open my eyes i seen so many people with auras i could see over 20 at once it was weird i never could that before. when my third eye open it was like this white flowing engery that comes in as waves. it was the most awesome experiance of my life.

u can read auras by viewing someone touched it last. but it doesn't last long it disapears 30 to an hour. enegery on non living items disapear in a short time.

good advicee(:
ohp, && hun, you got mail
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Next

Return to Post a Spell or Ritual