*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

A spell to hasten healing?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

A spell to hasten healing?

Postby L.J.Hex » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:07 pm

I just thought to try out a spell to make my wrist heal faster... Its still rather painful, the pain comes and goes and I don't want to eat pills like candy so I thought if you know some good spell to help out with it?

I just did an ex tempore ritual to ease the pain, I sprinkled salted moon water on my hand, smudged it with sage and swiped my hand over a candle flame and also drew five invoking pentagrams on it. Funnily enough the pain is gone at the moment. Placebo or not, it did something.

But a spell to hasten healing? Any ideas?
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Re: A spell to hasten healing?

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:42 pm

I always like the ad-lib spells of the moment. They carry focussed intent well. The only suggestion I can make is from therapeutic touch healing in which you'd load the bandages with positive healing energy &' do the same with any cotton balls used for cleansing. Just hold your hands cupped around the bandages & cotton & visualize emerald green light sealed with golden light, & push it into the pads.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby barker » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:13 pm

The best thing I know for nerve(?) pain is mind-body syncing like yoga or karate practice. I knew a guitarist who has this problem. Nerves probably don't do much else...
barker

Postby L.J.Hex » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:38 am

Thanks guys! :) Nice suggestions.

What I did yesterday seemed to work, my idea was a quick element cleansing, the air invoking pentagram cam eout of the fact that wounds need oxygen to heal. Anyway, the pain was gone for several hours and I didn't take painkiller until this morning.
L.J.Hex

Postby Greek_Male_Witch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:26 pm

I think a simple healing spell would do...no need for a spell that specifically heals faster...just cast a healing spell and that will add to the process :)
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
You can always see my blog here http://zithiraxbookofshadows.wordpress.com/
Greek_Male_Witch

Postby SL » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:50 pm

L.J.Hex wrote:make my wrist heal faster...

Oil, or cream from Arnica montana for muscle problems, and from Symphytum officinale (comfrey in english?) for bone problems.

Eat poppy seeds for good bones but take care to have them well exorcised (I put a lot of cinnamon on a poppy cake).
Four-headed dragon for the four degrees of fire
Burn down the world we are fighting through
Be the bizarre experience of golden value
Enthrone the Earth as Emerald crown of the Universe
SL

Postby L.J.Hex » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:21 am

Thanks for your advice, and I'm sorry for my absence from the EUTM...

Recovering from my surgery has been taking way longer than I anticipated as I got sick with some kind of flu (virus based?) which has totally ruined my digestion for almost a week now. I'm already getting better, but I'm still pooping fiery syrup which is painful and disgusting and has drained a lot of energy. I have been just sleeping and drinking tons of water and juice and what ever that keeps me going. Anything I eat just falls through. I've used everything in my disposal to get better and its working, albeit slowly.

If this still continues on the weekend, I don't see any other option than go see a doctor to get some serious medication for it. So far it seems I will get better soon, flu symptoms and fever is gone, I just wish my stomach would start working properly. Its the first time I have been this sick in almost ten years. The only positive thing about it is that when I'm healed, I probably wont be sick like this for another ten years. And I have lost something from my waist, I wished to do that by exercise, but this god forsaken illness decided otherwise.

Wish me luck. I'm so exhausted with this damned disease... :|
L.J.Hex

Postby Lady_Lilith » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:05 am

Draw a sigil on affected area and charge to hasten healing? There's sigils for quick healings.
"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby firebirdflys » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:20 am

Do not drink juice unless it is clear while you still have the runs, and try an ointment like butt paste or zinc oxide for your sore tushie.
Have you tried a heating pad or hot water bottle on your tummy?
After being so ill like this when you reintroduce food it should be all white food, like rice, potatoes, toast, bananas and ginger tea or ginger ale will help.
Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly, possible a bug picked up at the surgery center?
You don't have a fever anymore, that's good... if you still had a fever I'd say go to the Dr. but you sound like you're on the mend, just keep the clear liquids flowing. Some clear chicken broth might help.
Hope your feeling better soon.
Many blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby L.J.Hex » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:42 am

Hey ya'll, thanks for the advice again. :)

I'm improving, slowly but surely. It could be that I caught something on the wound, but I think the most likely is that I got a flu virus of some sort. There's a lot of people sick with this kind of flu around here this spring. Firebird, I've done pretty much everything you said, I'm going to do some shopping today to get some decent food. Something light enough, I had terrible time last night after eating quite a lot. Insanely painful stomach cramp, I knew it was coming, but I just had to get energy somehow and I'm feeling better today.

Lady_Lilith, nice idea about the sigil. Its full moon today, I might try that out. I wonder if my own sigil would work for it. I read somewhere that personal sigils might hold a big potential for all kind of things. I'm a total newbie about sigil magick btw., that's something I need to take a closer look at in general.
L.J.Hex

Postby Lady_Lilith » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:52 am

L.J.Hex wrote:
Lady_Lilith, nice idea about the sigil. Its full moon today, I might try that out. I wonder if my own sigil would work for it. I read somewhere that personal sigils might hold a big potential for all kind of things. I'm a total newbie about sigil magick btw., that's something I need to take a closer look at in general.

There's so many made by others that you probably don't need to do that:

"Often I will spin a tale, never will I charge a fee. I'll amuse you an entire eve, but, alas, you won't remember me. What am I?" -Sloth
Lady_Lilith

Postby SpiritTalker » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:13 am

In the future keep some chicken bouillon cubes or instant granules on hand & never be without them. They're inexpensive & have a long shelf life when kept well sealed from humidity. They are made from real stock & have sodium added which is an aid when we've been sick & can't digest solids. They are available in low-sodium too. Drop a cube in a cup of hot water, stir to dissolve & drink like tea.

1/4 cup a day of Plain Yogurt helps restore the proper bacterial content to the gut. We get the runs when too much bacteria is accumulated in the gut from illness. Applesauce &'bananas contain pectin that helps control things too. Small amounts a few times a day is easier for the body to handle than large amounts. Work with the body's natural healing ability rather than forcing solids it cant process to adequately absorb. It reduces gut pain too.

Flu drains the body's fluids & essential minerals. Not more than 1/8 tsp (3 generous pinches) of table salt dissolved in a cup of warm water once a day for 3 days will help restore some of these to the body. Table salt has all the essential minerals of the body. Do not use more or it can have a reverse effect. Warm water is gentler to the gut than cold. Restoring minerals & fluids let's the body heal itself. There are also electrolyte fluids available where ever infant formulas are sold.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby L.J.Hex » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Than you so much for this!

Lady_Lilith, those are awesome! I will save them for later, probably will end up in my BoS. (I just cast one of them on my hand. ;) )

Btw, my girlfriend removed the stitches for me, it was such a relief to get the damn threads out already, they were pain in the ass to take off as I had so much new skin on there, it was bit of work to find the knots. My usual thing when I have a healing wound, my skin repairs itself almost too efficiently and buries the stitching. Its crazy how much better it feels when those buggers are gone.

My stomach also feels better, last night was absolutely horrible though, I hope it wont happen again. I'm fairly certain that the worst is already gone. Other than being slightly tired I'm feeling fine. I haven't checked, but I've lost some weight... I would have preferred exercise to do that, but what the heck. Quick results with lot of pain. :roll:
L.J.Hex

Return to General Questions about Wicca & Magick