*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM


Spell for healing and happiness draft~

For you advanced spell crafters looking to get feedback on spells you wrote.

Spell for healing and happiness draft~

Postby Crookedaro » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:31 pm

Hey, so I wrote a spell for my friend who suffers from frequent bad migraines and depression. They don't know the cause of the migraines and she's going through a hard time right now, so I thought I'd try and help her.
Does this sound okay to you guys? I'm a bit worried because I sat down and really focused on the outcome, but it only took me about a minute to write...

A solution they seek.
A solution they shall find.
Take away her pain.
Lift her spirits high.
With harm to none, so mote it be.
This is my will and so it shall be.

(I'm getting her permission before I cast the spell, btw!)
Crookedaro
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Spell for healing and happiness draft~

Postby smogie_michele » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:13 pm

I think the spell sounds simple, sweet, and lovely.

Has your friend been to a doctor for the migraines and depression yet? I have always dealt with these things- from my personal experience, magic on its own won't do much to alleviate my depression, but coupled with my medication it does wonders for me. They compliment each other wonderfully.

Hope all works out for you and your friend! My thoughts are with her; dealing with these things is exhausting.

Edit* I re-read the spell, and wanted to add that think that it would be helpful to cast it right before a doctors appointment concerning her headaches and depression. The worst part about all of my doctor visits was all the blood work to text my thyroid and such; waiting and hoping for an answer is hard when all you want is a little relief. A solution she seeks, after all... after all, the sooner it is diagnosed and properly treated, the sooner she will be able to live a happier life!

Again, best of luck!!
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
User avatar
smogie_michele
 
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:32 am
Location: USA
Gender: Female

Re: Spell for healing and happiness draft~

Postby Crookedaro » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:19 pm

smogie_michele wrote:I think the spell sounds simple, sweet, and lovely.

Has your friend been to a doctor for the migraines and depression yet? I have always dealt with these things- from my personal experience, magic on its own won't do much to alleviate my depression, but coupled with my medication it does wonders for me. They compliment each other wonderfully.

Hope all works out for you and your friend! My thoughts are with her; dealing with these things is exhausting.

Edit* I re-read the spell, and wanted to add that think that it would be helpful to cast it right before a doctors appointment concerning her headaches and depression. The worst part about all of my doctor visits was all the blood work to text my thyroid and such; waiting and hoping for an answer is hard when all you want is a little relief. A solution she seeks, after all... after all, the sooner it is diagnosed and properly treated, the sooner she will be able to live a happier life!

Again, best of luck!!

Thank you! She's been to many doctors, but they've all told her just to drink more water (which she has, and it doesn't help). Thank you for the good wishes! I'm sure she'll appreciate it c:
True! I didn't even think about doing it before an appointment...
Crookedaro
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Spell for healing and happiness draft~

Postby smogie_michele » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:23 pm

While medication isn't for everyone, antidepressants (along with some counseling) have really helped me manage my depression. Just my 2 cents ;)
Again, I hope all ends up well!
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
User avatar
smogie_michele
 
Posts: 956
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:32 am
Location: USA
Gender: Female

Re: Spell for healing and happiness draft~

Postby SnowCat » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:11 pm

Diet and environmental issues can play a part in migraines. If your friend keeps a journal of the circumstances surrounding the migraines, it might be helpful in getting to the root of the problem and treating it.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
User avatar
SnowCat
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5698
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:29 am
Location: The Spirals
Gender: Female

Re: Spell for healing and happiness draft~

Postby Crookedaro » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:17 pm

smogie_michele wrote:While medication isn't for everyone, antidepressants (along with some counseling) have really helped me manage my depression. Just my 2 cents ;)
Again, I hope all ends up well!

I agree, medicine can really help! She's gone through a bunch and none are really seeming to touch it, but I don't think she goes to a counselor, so I could suggest that to her as well.
Thanks again! c:
Crookedaro
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Spell for healing and happiness draft~

Postby Crookedaro » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:18 pm

SnowCat wrote:Diet and environmental issues can play a part in migraines. If your friend keeps a journal of the circumstances surrounding the migraines, it might be helpful in getting to the root of the problem and treating it.

Snow

Ooh, I don't think she's tried keeping a journal yet. Thank you for your input! c:
Crookedaro
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: Spell for healing and happiness draft~

Postby Kassandra » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:53 am

.


I think it's a very nice spell, Crookedaro. Hope things turn out well.

Feel free to also post a prayer request for your friend, if you'd like: forum169.html




.
:fairy: bling ~ Have a magical day, now ~

Ask Kassandra
Find Balance
Awaken
User avatar
Kassandra
EUTM Support
EUTM Support
 
Posts: 3533
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 pm
Location: Terra, Sol III, Milky Way Galaxy
Gender: Female

Re: Spell for healing and happiness draft~

Postby Crookedaro » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:25 am

@Kassandra
Thank you! Ooh, I might have to stop by there and drop off a prayer request...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crookedaro
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:23 pm


Return to Spell Critique

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests