*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Spell to Attract a Wealthy Husband?

Questions and posts about love spells.

Spell to Attract a Wealthy Husband?

Postby hopeless lover » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:03 am

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is an accurate spell for attracting a wealthy husband with simple ingredients that I can find at home, I have found a spell on the Internet which is cover your sell ith turmeric oil, but I feel that spell is incomplete.
I would like everybody to share their thoughts on this spell or post a spell that has the same purpose (attract a wealthy husband"
hopeless lover

Re: a spell request

Postby Kassandra » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking if you cover yourself in tumeric the smell would probably scare a potential husband away, rather than attract one ...or someone might mistake you for a spicy snack.

I know this isn't the spell you requested, but I suggest you call this lady for advice, and follow it. She specializes in "love" issues. She's done a reading for me before. She'll look at the energy of the overall situation, and give you feedback on why she perceives; you have to decide what's right for you from there. She's down to earth and funny, but spot-on accurate. Her Blogtalk show is cute because once in a while you'll hear her say to one of her kids under her breath, "Hey, put that down!" and things like that. At the end of the day, she's just a mom trying to make a living for her family, and trying to make the world a better place using her natural-born gifts. Here's the link to her show, with her website info: "The Psychic Love Lady"

I know from your prior post that you are not doing this frivolously, but you are under cultural pressures to marry. Most of us in the West don't understand this kind of pressure, since arranged marriages are not the cultural norm. But I know in some countries/religions, such issues are very serious. They can create pressures quite corrosive to a woman's life, if not downright deadly. Since we cannot change that part, we could at least empathize with you, support your efforts, and do what we can to send you positive energy that helps lead to a positive outcome for you. I hope talking with Rebecca is a step in that direction.

I know you'll find a good guy ::hug:: ...with the bankroll to provide you and your future children a safe, comfortable, healthy life.

The best!

P.S. I'm of the opinion that the words we think, write and speak have power, that they reverberate into the Universe, create thought forms that are real things. They are spells in themselves. I think, too, that we get those spells we sent out, that energy that we molded through our words, back into our lives again, like a boomerang. If I were you, I would change my username from "hopeless" to something optimistic and self-loving, especially if I were looking for a husband...or any other good thing in life. : )

:fairy: bling ~ Have a magical day, now ~

Ask Kassandra
Find Balance
Awaken
Kassandra
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Love Spells