*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM


Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby CleverlyDisguised » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:51 am

Bychan Wulf wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:
its no more dangerous than any other knife.. the reason it's illegal is because there are people out there, let's call them "morons" to save time. These morons bought butterfly knives or Balisong as they are actually called in the 80s when they became popular because of movies. These morons proceeded to do tricks like thesehttps://youtu.be/dc9i72uRtMY and proceeded to inflict maaaaaaaany stab wounds and lacerations which wasted many hours and tax dollars for hospital emergency room staff

I think I would be in of the morons who would have tried to do such things. Too bad I don't have such a knife :-P
Anyway, CD, if you learn to do what that guy does, with the comb, wanna see it. Watching it is kinda satisfying for some reason.

I'm already working on it. I have the zen roll down
User avatar
CleverlyDisguised
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby moonraingirl » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:56 am

Bychan Wulf wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:

Anyway, CD, if you learn to do what that guy does, with the comb, wanna see it. Watching it is kinda satisfying for some reason.


Totally! :-) hypnotising
User avatar
moonraingirl
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:23 am
Location: Slovakia
Gender: Female

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby CleverlyDisguised » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:57 am

CleverlyDisguised wrote:
Bychan Wulf wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:
its no more dangerous than any other knife.. the reason it's illegal is because there are people out there, let's call them "morons" to save time. These morons bought butterfly knives or Balisong as they are actually called in the 80s when they became popular because of movies. These morons proceeded to do tricks like thesehttps://youtu.be/dc9i72uRtMY and proceeded to inflict maaaaaaaany stab wounds and lacerations which wasted many hours and tax dollars for hospital emergency room staff

I think I would be in of the morons who would have tried to do such things. Too bad I don't have such a knife :-P
Anyway, CD, if you learn to do what that guy does, with the comb, wanna see it. Watching it is kinda satisfying for some reason.
im already working on it. I have the zen roll down

moonraingirl wrote:
Bychan Wulf wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:

Anyway, CD, if you learn to do what that guy does, with the comb, wanna see it. Watching it is kinda satisfying for some reason.


Totally! :-) hypnotising
https://youtu.be/Y13lFEupPGc
User avatar
CleverlyDisguised
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby Bychan Wulf » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:59 am

CleverlyDisguised wrote:https://youtu.be/Y13lFEupPGc

*applause* nicely done! ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Gender: Female
User avatar
Bychan Wulf
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:20 am
Location: Romania
Gender: Female

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby CleverlyDisguised » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:00 am

Only four more to go.. the hardest one in my estimation will be the helix
User avatar
CleverlyDisguised
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby moonraingirl » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:04 am

CleverlyDisguised wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:
Bychan Wulf wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:
its no more dangerous than any other knife.. the reason it's illegal is because there are people out there, let's call them "morons" to save time. These morons bought butterfly knives or Balisong as they are actually called in the 80s when they became popular because of movies. These morons proceeded to do tricks like thesehttps://youtu.be/dc9i72uRtMY and proceeded to inflict maaaaaaaany stab wounds and lacerations which wasted many hours and tax dollars for hospital emergency room staff

I think I would be in of the morons who would have tried to do such things. Too bad I don't have such a knife :-P
Anyway, CD, if you learn to do what that guy does, with the comb, wanna see it. Watching it is kinda satisfying for some reason.
im already working on it. I have the zen roll down

moonraingirl wrote:
Bychan Wulf wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:

Anyway, CD, if you learn to do what that guy does, with the comb, wanna see it. Watching it is kinda satisfying for some reason.


Totally! :-) hypnotising
https://youtu.be/Y13lFEupPGc

Cool CD! Looking forward to videos with more tricks. Now you'll be a party star :-)
User avatar
moonraingirl
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:23 am
Location: Slovakia
Gender: Female

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby CleverlyDisguised » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:04 am

moonraingirl wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:
Bychan Wulf wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:
its no more dangerous than any other knife.. the reason it's illegal is because there are people out there, let's call them "morons" to save time. These morons bought butterfly knives or Balisong as they are actually called in the 80s when they became popular because of movies. These morons proceeded to do tricks like thesehttps://youtu.be/dc9i72uRtMY and proceeded to inflict maaaaaaaany stab wounds and lacerations which wasted many hours and tax dollars for hospital emergency room staff

I think I would be in of the morons who would have tried to do such things. Too bad I don't have such a knife :-P
Anyway, CD, if you learn to do what that guy does, with the comb, wanna see it. Watching it is kinda satisfying for some reason.
im already working on it. I have the zen roll down

moonraingirl wrote:
Bychan Wulf wrote:
CleverlyDisguised wrote:

Anyway, CD, if you learn to do what that guy does, with the comb, wanna see it. Watching it is kinda satisfying for some reason.


Totally! :-) hypnotising
https://youtu.be/Y13lFEupPGc

Cool CD! Looking forward to videos with more tricks. Now you'll be a party star :-)
or a frequent flyer for the local infirmary
User avatar
CleverlyDisguised
 
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:46 pm

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby moonraingirl » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:16 am

:-) thanks for another new vocab
User avatar
moonraingirl
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:23 am
Location: Slovakia
Gender: Female

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby moonraingirl » Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Today I probably saw an epileptic attack.
I was walking on the street and a little boy about 3 years old went towards me on a small bicycle. Suddenly he fell. It was as if someone shot him or as if he run into a wall. He fell backwards and hit his head on the concrete. It happened when he was about half a meter from me. I expected that he would start crying but nothing happened. He just lay there and I couldn't see his chest moving, it seemed that he wasn't breathing. It was so scary and I was in a shock because I didn't expect it at all. I stopped and just stared at him not knowing what to do, whether to pick him up or not. I just said "darling?!" and stared.
It was just a few seconds but it felt long to me. Then his father came and said something in German and than his mum who sat in a nearby cafe shouted that it's OK, don't worry. They seemed so relaxed and calm, as if this happened on a daily basis. Seeing his parents are there and it was something usual for them, I walked away.
User avatar
moonraingirl
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:23 am
Location: Slovakia
Gender: Female

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby YanaKhan » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:07 pm

Holy cow, this must have been horrible. I bet it was really scary! Poor little fella.
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner
User avatar
YanaKhan
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 2661
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:19 am
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Gender: Female

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby Bychan Wulf » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Seing something like that in real life can be pretty shocking!
I saw such an epilepsy attack on an old lady a few years ago. Can't say I had a better reaction than yours ;-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Gender: Female
User avatar
Bychan Wulf
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:20 am
Location: Romania
Gender: Female

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby moonraingirl » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:39 am

It's an element of shock that makes your brain freeze. In my case, it was doubled by the fact that it was a toddler and I am an asocial only child that has no experience with young children. That's why I'm quite apprehensive and self conscious around them. They are like another species to me.
User avatar
moonraingirl
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:23 am
Location: Slovakia
Gender: Female

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby Bychan Wulf » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:09 am

moonraingirl wrote:They are like another species to me.

Hahaha, that's the drama of an only child I guess. This really made my day!

About the brain that freezes, every "first aid guide" sais that when you are at the scene of an accident, you need to point to a specific person and give him or her a task. If you say "somebody call 911! " nobody will, because they can't react unless they are "woken up" by the responsability you give them.
It's completely normal to react like that if there is no experience in that field. :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Gender: Female
User avatar
Bychan Wulf
 
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:20 am
Location: Romania
Gender: Female

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby firebirdflys » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:53 am

I remember one time our neighbors across the street house was on fire, my husband had just got up at the predawn hours and was picking up our newspaper from the lawn and heard our neighbor yelling and then saw the smoke and flames just starting in the garage. Husband ran into our house screamming call 911 !! call 911 !!....I rolled off the couch and onto the floor grabbed the phone and tried to dial....but couldn't. He was standing there hodling the other phone in his hand while yelling call 911 :shock:
I said hang up ...hang up, I can't dial out ! Finally he did, I dailed, and he dashed out the front door across the street and into the flaming building while I screamed don't go in there!!
The fire dept was quick and most of the damage was confined to the garage.
What a way to start the day, we had a big party to prepare for that day, (husband and me 25th anniversary :o ) my mom had spent the night and had the privilege of the bed, so firstly sleep was ungood on the couch, and then this early morning drama happened waaaaaaay before I was ready to get up. What a day.
Bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
User avatar
firebirdflys
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 7832
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 12:03 am
Location: So. Cal.
Gender: Female

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby Shawn Blackwolf » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:44 am

@ Cleverly Disguised :

"I'm already working on it. I have the zen roll down"

Zen Roll : ( meaning )

A symmetrical roll , split down the middle , half everything half not ,
eaten after deep meditation on the nature of the great and yeast of things...;)

Focusing on the rising , while loafing around...
User avatar
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fun things

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest