*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby Mr Crowley » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Does your cat watch Youtube?

S/he will now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cSLWQD9zTY
Mr Crowley

Postby planewalker » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:41 pm

My cat looked at the screen then gave me a look that said "You have got to be kidding" then curled up the other way and went back to sleep. Of course she is 21. If I make it over 100 I'll be frickin amazed. If I do I don't think I'll have the energy to move much less be able to change my position with out planning the move VERY carefully.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby nightshroud » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:54 pm

So uh, any see pirates 5? I did love it.
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
nightshroud

Postby planewalker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:45 pm

If a centipede a pint and a quadruped a quart what would a precipice?
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby Mr Crowley » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:13 pm

Doctor factory cranking out Lady Physicians: July 5, 1881.

So much to research, so little time. Actually it's not a lack of time, it's a case of being an extremely a tedious task, doing it so my grandchildren have a point-and-click electronic document to accompany their hard-copy documented Founding Family, American Heritage. We know who we are, dating back to the predawn of the US. I want to know what we were doing.

The second Mercy Look (one of the most gorgeous sounding names I have ever heard) jumped off the page. Snatched the link in my records, with a note to do some fishing.

As a woman dominated board, I thought “the ladies” would find this interesting. Myself, I would just as soon have a 'lady doctor,' even if the 75% of the “ladies” don't, but that's just me. Girls! This is a have-to-read! I was rotflmaf, but maybe it's a guy thing, documented by the transcribing man!

Scroll to Lady Physicians, and enjoy. The part I liked best: young, sexy-looking 'hottie grabs an old geezer's wrist to check his pulse, and it jumps up to a buck-fifty. Dat's a damn good point! LOL!

http://files.usgwarchives.net/me/washin ... 81jul5.txt
Mr Crowley

Previous

Return to Fun things