*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Re: Spam, chat, nonsense thread :)

Postby Mr Crowley » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Does your cat watch Youtube?

S/he will now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cSLWQD9zTY
Mr Crowley

Postby planewalker » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:41 pm

My cat looked at the screen then gave me a look that said "You have got to be kidding" then curled up the other way and went back to sleep. Of course she is 21. If I make it over 100 I'll be frickin amazed. If I do I don't think I'll have the energy to move much less be able to change my position with out planning the move VERY carefully.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby nightshroud » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:54 pm

So uh, any see pirates 5? I did love it.
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.
nightshroud

Postby planewalker » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:45 pm

If a centipede a pint and a quadruped a quart what would a precipice?
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker
Banned Member

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby Mr Crowley » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:13 pm

Doctor factory cranking out Lady Physicians: July 5, 1881.

So much to research, so little time. Actually it's not a lack of time, it's a case of being an extremely a tedious task, doing it so my grandchildren have a point-and-click electronic document to accompany their hard-copy documented Founding Family, American Heritage. We know who we are, dating back to the predawn of the US. I want to know what we were doing.

The second Mercy Look (one of the most gorgeous sounding names I have ever heard) jumped off the page. Snatched the link in my records, with a note to do some fishing.

As a woman dominated board, I thought “the ladies” would find this interesting. Myself, I would just as soon have a 'lady doctor,' even if the 75% of the “ladies” don't, but that's just me. Girls! This is a have-to-read! I was rotflmaf, but maybe it's a guy thing, documented by the transcribing man!

Scroll to Lady Physicians, and enjoy. The part I liked best: young, sexy-looking 'hottie grabs an old geezer's wrist to check his pulse, and it jumps up to a buck-fifty. Dat's a damn good point! LOL!

http://files.usgwarchives.net/me/washin ... 81jul5.txt
Mr Crowley

Postby nightshroud » Tue May 15, 2018 5:00 am

Okay, I watched the Kamen Rider wizard movie for the first time in ages
and I realized it's a bit cheesy but it's still a great movie in my opinion.
nightshroud

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue May 15, 2018 9:01 am

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles says it all.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby nightshroud » Tue May 15, 2018 10:14 pm

am I the only one who knows who Kamen rider W is?
nightshroud

Postby L.J.Hex » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:39 pm

I did some weight lifting after over a year without. Playing devils advocate with my wrists(Medium severity carpal tunnel syndrome waiting for a surgery.) and trying to not overdo it. But how I love the adrenaline rush it does. I love lifting, I'm too clumsy for most sports, I'm not that much into running, specially during winter. In summertime I'm riding my bicycle and swimming and doing all sorts of activity all the time, but sitting on my arse being unemployed is killing me...

But the irons, how I love doing it. Its almost like a primitive physical meditation to me. I switch my brain off, grab the bar and tell gravity to piss off. I love it. I love the simplicity of it. I've gained some weight in the last year or so and I want that extra flesh gone. Lets see how its gonna be in the spring if I can keep going without wrecking my wrists.

I wonder if I should "cheat" with some concentration spell to aid me. :lol:

Up the irons. :twisted:
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Expletives deleted
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
L.J.Hex

Postby L.J.Hex » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:07 pm

Byt the way, thanks moderators for being so quick. That spammer guy would have totally laid waste to the whole forum with garbage in no time if someone wasn't around to get rid of it.

That's a thing that annoys me to hell and back when there's difficult people on a forum who pretty much ruin it for everybody. I was once an active member on a forum founded by people who splintered off the D A V I D I C K E forum (Typed like that to prevent any traffic related to that forum here.) when there was a big fallout with mods expletive deleted all over the place by reading private mail, banning people with ridiculous reasons and so on.

Anyway, that splinter forum was a very nice place to chat for some time until it got taken over by neo-nazi trolls. Yep, you read that right. Don't ask, I have no idea why. :roll: Anyway, the mod team there went somehow haywire and allowed all kind of trolls to crawl in and did nothing to stop them, countless times people asked them to do something about it and they just let it happen. I presume someone in the admin had some sentiment over the BS there, I can't see any other reason?

That was such a expletive deleted experience that since then I've thought twice about joining forums... And also getting the heck out if there's unpleasant people all over the place ruining the fun for everyone.

Yea, thanks mods. I really like how you guys deal with stuff here. :mrgreen:
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Expletives deleted
L.J.Hex

Postby MasterofNone » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:51 am

MasterofNone

Postby L.J.Hex » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:06 pm

For bleeps sake about this bleeping bleep day I'm having! Its one of those days when nothing seems to work (Except making good tea.) and everything is annoying. Isn't the Mercury in retrograde right now? And the bleeping dark moon! I have taken notice that I get so easily annoyed and can't concentrate when ever the moon is dark. Call me a lunatic. Same applies the other way around, full moon and I wont sleep and feel over energetic and do things like crazy.

But this bleeping day sucks! Nothing works. I tried writing and I keep misspelling words, missing letters, I can't think straight and my eyesight is more bleeping bleeped than usual.

Its one of those days when you just want to lie down in a bed and stare at the roof wishing the day to end. Bleep! This ain't fun at all and I don't like to just sit and do nothing either, but nothing inspires me much right now and I feel like what ever I will try to do will go tits up.

I'm getting hungry, I should heat some left over food from yesterday. What could go wrong? :roll:
L.J.Hex

Postby L.J.Hex » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:23 am

I didn't know where to link this, so I'll share it here... When I was younger I was very interested about ancient Egypt and their religion, the multitude of gods they had is just amazing.

Here's an interesting article about their monotheistic experiment which was gone and forgotten in very short time. I have read various theories about how it came to be, including Akhenaten's bad eyesight and what not. It looked like a good decent mess of ideas just like the long battle about if there were two dynasties ruling simultaneously at one time or not. (have they finally agreed that this was the case? I hope so.)

Anyway, here's food for thought for those interested in Egyptian pantheon and how it changed.

https://aeon.co/essays/why-did-an-ancient-egyptian-king-erase-all-gods-but-aten
L.J.Hex

Postby William67 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:13 am

Q: Is Google male or female?
A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.
William67

Postby YanaKhan » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:33 pm

William67 wrote:Q: Is Google male or female?
A: Female, because it doesn't let you finish a sentence before making a suggestion.

And because it knows everything :D
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner
YanaKhan

Previous

Return to Fun things