*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Sound has patterns

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.

Sound has patterns

Postby firebirdflys » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:38 pm

I wasn't really sure where to put this, but is it just another excellent example of how sacred geometry is manifested through sound. As I was perusing the videos, It made me think about fragrance...and a similar experience I had with the inhalation of wonderful smells. Usually flowers. I first noticed with a purple rose, as I closed my eyes and began to deeply concentrate on the fabulous fragrance I was about to encounter, when I noted that within my minds eye...geometric patterns forming. Then I tried a different rose...different geometric pattern! How exactly do you put that in a video?????!!!! I did however start to draw what I was seeing. Has any one else experienced this?

Ok so I went a little off topic, but it is in the same vein....

this is quite wonderful, the pentagram is present as it is in many other natural phenomenon!

sound board

Blessings, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Re: Sound has patterns

Postby Kassandra » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:51 pm

firebirdflys wrote:...as I closed my eyes and began to deeply concentrate on the fabulous fragrance I was about to encounter, when I noted that within my minds eye...geometric patterns forming. Then I tried a different rose...different geometric pattern!...I did however start to draw what I was seeing. Has any one else experienced this?

Yes. It's synesthesia. :wink:

:fairy: bling ~ Have a magical day, now ~

Ask Kassandra
Find Balance
Awaken
Kassandra

Postby SnowCat » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:05 pm

My friend, the Hobbit from the Shires, says that Fibonacci is king.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:20 pm

long live King Fibonacci!!!
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Starfox Amaranth » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Kassandra wrote:
firebirdflys wrote:...as I closed my eyes and began to deeply concentrate on the fabulous fragrance I was about to encounter, when I noted that within my minds eye...geometric patterns forming. Then I tried a different rose...different geometric pattern!...I did however start to draw what I was seeing. Has any one else experienced this?

Yes. It's synesthesia. :wink:

I have synesthesia. It's a pretty amazing thing. I've often thought of drawing what I see when I hear certain sounds, but have not ever gotten around to it.
Starfox Amaranth

Return to Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy