*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Soul Cards readings by Ms. Mollimizz

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Re: Soul Cards readings by Ms. Mollimizz

Postby MsMollimizz » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:27 pm

Demoure,
When I read I ask what it is that you need to hear now...
The first pic is fine :D
I read a name spread, so please tell me (pm is okay) the
name you want me to use, okay ? There's 2 ahead of you,
and I take about 5-7 days per person...I hope this timeline
is okay with you ? I am likely to get to one tonight...
:flyingwitch:
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
MsMollimizz

Postby demoure » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:52 pm

i need to know what is the most direct route to let go of the suffering i project upon my self and others b/c i feel worthless therefore they must think the same. it has been many years since anyone has harmed me in fact i have been receiving lots of love and support yet i create ways to feel bad my thoughts are so detrimental it creates intense physical sensations i can feel the anger,hurt, and self hatred gnarling and twisting my insides. the outside world always seems so full of noise i find the most solace at my desk in my bedroom with the door shut in the dark at my laptop when the night comes and the world goes quiet.

i'm constantly plagued thinking everyone just wants me out of the way whether it's strangers or loved ones whether i'm walking down the street or sitting in my living room i feel i'm bothering everyone just by being. logically i know these thoughts are untrue i've tried to counteract them with positive self talk questioning how true my thoughts are trying to reverse the negative effect i have on myself yet the intense physicality continues to thrive persisting squeezing twisting up my insides it gets so bad sometimes i want to take part in self harm to alleviate such pent up malevolence.

often i feel i can't get enough air like a vacuum is sucking away at my lungs where i have to fight for my own breath. i've tried so many conventional methods therapy (of all kinds cbt dbt group individual), self help, medication, creating a support system. there is nothing left anyone can do for me i have to do it and the different ways i've tried to attain a sense of value/self worth have only gotten me so far.

so i need your help of how to stop recreating an endless amount of suffering towards myself i picked up right where my abusers left off continuing the cycle. i need to hear how to heal my soul of this viciousness i put myself through day in and day out. i need to hear how to begin my own personal soul work. the tools and resources of the physical world do not reach me in the way i need so i need help transcending all physical limitation so my true self can emerge free of all afflictions holding me back on a daily basis. ty for allowing me to share my troubles and being willing to help me as best you can.
demoure

Postby DPhoenix » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:08 pm

Hi Demoure,

I kind of know what you're going through so I'd like to share some things with you and offer you some suggestions that have helped me personally. I feel pretty confident they may help you too.

demoure wrote:i need to know what is the most direct route to let go of the suffering i project upon my self and others b/c i feel worthless therefore they must think the same.

There is a lot of truth in the last half of that statement. What we think & believe is projected out into the Universe. Our thoughts & feelings become a prophecy of our impending reality. The most direct route to letting go of suffering? Focus on thoughts and feelings of joy, gratitude & love. I know it may sound overly simplistic or perhaps easier said then done but is the most direct route.

demoure wrote:it has been many years since anyone has harmed me in fact i have been receiving lots of love and support yet i create ways to feel bad my thoughts are so detrimental it creates intense physical sensations i can feel the anger,hurt, and self hatred gnarling and twisting my insides.

When we're children we love, laugh & play. As we grow we're taught how to hate others & ourselves. We forget how to feel real joy and we forget how to play. Our brains are programmed at an early age to grow up, work hard instead of play and that we need to be perfect to have any value whether that be through physical appearance, physical achievements or intelligence.

The truth is we are all perfectly imperfect. Each of us has unique abilities & talents. Each of us were put on this earth for a divine purpose. You were created for a purpose and you have great potential to do amazing and wonderful things if you choose to. You have the ability to make a difference in the lives of others & make the world a better place one person at a time. But because of your 'programming', these negative emotions you're feeling are preventing you from discovering your purpose & talents.

So if you truly want to be rid of the self loathing, you need to work on reprogramming your brain & emotions as well as do some serious soul searching. It means letting go of the familiar emotions and embracing new emotions. It means being self aware of your thoughts & feelings so when you feel the hate & negativity you can use coping skills, meditations & magick to replace them with love & joy.

demoure wrote:the outside world always seems so full of noise i find the most solace at my desk in my bedroom with the door shut in the dark at my laptop when the night comes and the world goes quiet. i'm constantly plagued thinking everyone just wants me out of the way whether it's strangers or loved ones whether i'm walking down the street or sitting in my living room i feel i'm bothering everyone just by being. logically i know these thoughts are untrue i've tried to counteract them with positive self talk questioning how true my thoughts are trying to reverse the negative effect i have on myself yet the intense physicality continues to thrive persisting squeezing twisting up my insides it gets so bad sometimes i want to take part in self harm to alleviate such pent up malevolence.

I used to cut myself to release the pent up anxiety & anger I would have or to punish myself if I felt I upset someone. I have better ways of dealing with things now. There is no shame in taking an anti-depressant. With the lack of nutrients in our food, its more and more common for people to have chemical imbalances that make it very difficult to deal with these types of emotions. If you are dead set against medication then I strongly urge you to pick up an herbal supplement such as St John's Wort or SAM-e. Giving your body the nutrients it needs to maintain the proper chemical balances will lessen the intensity of your feelings so they will become more manageable but remember what you're feeling is an imbalance of the Mind/Body/Spirit so you need to also heal your mind & spirit.

demoure wrote:often i feel i can't get enough air like a vacuum is sucking away at my lungs where i have to fight for my own breath. i've tried so many conventional methods therapy (of all kinds cbt dbt group individual), self help, medication, creating a support system. there is nothing left anyone can do for me i have to do it and the different ways i've tried to attain a sense of value/self worth have only gotten me so far. so i need your help of how to stop recreating an endless amount of suffering towards myself i picked up right where my abusers left off continuing the cycle. i need to hear how to heal my soul of this viciousness i put myself through day in and day out. i need to hear how to begin my own personal soul work. the tools and resources of the physical world do not reach me in the way i need so i need help transcending all physical limitation so my true self can emerge free of all afflictions holding me back on a daily basis. ty for allowing me to share my troubles and being willing to help me as best you can.

As I mentioned, you need healing of the Mind, Body & Soul. I'm not a doctor and if at any point you feel suicidal do not hesitate to go to the emergency room. In the meantime, over the next couple days, I'll start a new thread with suggestions of how to help you get your mind/body/soul back in balance & post a link to the thread here. I just need some time to consult with Spirit as to what would be most beneficial for you.

Hang in there! <3
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
DPhoenix

Postby demoure » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:22 pm

I want to thank you for all your powerful insight into my internal struggles. After I read what you've written I came across this link http://www.writerscircle.com/2013/11/5- ... urnal.html on facebook about how to effectively keep a gratitude journal. I really took what you said about the most direct route for alleviating suffering is to have an attitude of gratitude being happy joyous and free to heart so i generated a post on this site about being thankful for our four legged friends. nothing brings me more joy then my pets I am grateful for their companionship each and every day. I figured creating a post of our cute and cuddly counterparts can bring many people joy. It certainly brightened my day. I know I have much work to do and today was a good start ty :)
demoure

Postby BabyBear » Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:04 am

thanks so much for the reading and you confirmed alot for me and thought you should know i found out who the sick person was its my grama thanks for the heads up lol :)
And i have felt that a dream journal was needed but seeing as i tend to not remember dreams to well ive just never done it but the last three ive had have been very vivid and with me so i shall write those down and start my journal i guess. :fairy:
as for my aura thanks for the complement :D
and thanks for the reminder to thank my wolfy lol
BabyBear

Location: Waycross/Blackshear, GA native currently living in Glen St. Marry, FL

Postby MsMollimizz » Thu May 08, 2014 5:29 pm

Demoure...
(I'm going to do my best to get to your reading tonight)
I would write a letter to your abusers letting them know the damage they did to you...
I would then burn it in your cauldron and take the ashes and scatter them to the winds
by throwing them over your shoulder and leaving DO NOT LOOK BACK AT THEM !
Then, I would write a letter to your Mom even if she still lives; tell her how you are feeling
and how it got that way. Let her know you still love her cause she'll always be your Mom.
Put this letter in an envelope with a piece of crystal-don't have to be a point; place it in
the back of a dresser drawer that you go into a lot. Every time you go in drawer think
about how you love her and send that energy to her as you close the drawer.
Light a scented candle or incense that lets you relax.
This next phase you will need a quiet time or place soon as you can; this part is very
important. Start a meditation and let it take you to a calming place...let this calmness
spread all thru your body...when you are ready picture abusers in your mind all the
while remain smiling and forgive them. I know this part is real hard to do, believe me
I went thru it myself. When I was done with the meditation I felt quite abit lighter !
Keep this calm, loving feeling with you as long as you can, that helps your mind let
go of all the uncomfortable feelings left behind.
The next morning start doing affirmations like: I am beautiful, I love myself all over
and I am having a good day.
Let me know after you have done this and if it is starting to help, okay ?
Gentle Red Light
MsMollimizz

MsMollimizz

Postby dreamcatcher » Thu May 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Hey there. I've never gotten a soul card reading before so I'm actually very interested, however I'm wondering if 1, an older picture would suffice, and 2 if it would be possible to submit it to you through pm? I'm sorry I just have a thing about privacy and if anyone would happen to somehow find my picture on here I would be in a bit of trouble because my entire family disapproves of wicca and witchcraft in general
dreamcatcher

Postby MsMollimizz » Thu May 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Dreamcatcher...
Just curious...
Still in Mom and Dad's house,
how long before you're out ?
No cell phone to take pic ?
Or friend with phone ?
An older pic is fine as long as I can clearly
see your eyes...not at a distance...
the better I can see your eyes the better the reading.
PMs alright, I understand the privacy thing.
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz

MsMollimizz

Postby demoure » Mon May 26, 2014 10:16 pm

MsMollimizz is absolutely accurate in her reading for me.this is part of what she read: A new phase is about to be re-born; mind you be careful about your choice of words… A new life lesson is in store for you, you need to learn this lesson in order to reach higher levels
something life changing is about to happen for better or worse it is taking place and there is nothing i can do to stop it. nothing is ever going to be the same again. so i can either shake free all the negativity that binds me and holds back my relationship or stay stuck in this retched loop of BPD causing me to be abusive to the one who loves me the most and lose him forever. no matter the outcome the life lesson is on it's way. amazingly everything is unfolding as she predicted. ty for your guidance
demoure

Postby MistressOfTheMoon » Mon May 26, 2014 10:57 pm

Hello Ms. Mollimizz :-) I am curious and wanted to get a reading. I'll PM you my photo. Thank you!
"For the Spirit lies within."
~ Ada S.
MistressOfTheMoon

Postby MsMollimizz » Tue May 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Okeee dokee !
I PMed you also,
I need a name for my reading...
One name only unless your name is 2-3 letters long
then middle name can be added !
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz

MsMollimizz

Postby MistressOfTheMoon » Tue May 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Yay! Thank you MsMollimizz :-) I saw your messages and already replied. I look forward to your reading! ^_^
~ Ada S.
MistressOfTheMoon

Postby MsMollimizz » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Okay, I guess I cannot limit readings to four or more letters...
This is a first for me, only three letters in the name :fairy:
I like a challenge !
Gentle Blue Light
MsMollimizz

MsMollimizz

Postby MsMollimizz » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Dreamcatcher and Mistress of the Moon...
You are next in order written...
BUT...my puter is in the shop, they said 5-7days !
All my readings pic are on it and a flash drive...for safe keeping !
I can't do the readings from his puter so you'll have to wait just
a little longer, my apologies ! All this mess started last night
because yahoo changed my mail page and I wanted "fancy"
one...so I went to incredimail.com and I got zapped by a
virus that delete one and it makes another ! I use to use
that mail program for awhile and enjoyed it a lot, damn it !
Gentle Red Light
MsMollimizz

MsMollimizz

Postby MistressOfTheMoon » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:45 pm

Thank you for letting me know :-) I am still looking forward to your reading. It's much appreciated.
~ Ada S.
MistressOfTheMoon

PreviousNext

Return to Free Readings Offered Here