*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Sooooo Sad!

Share your favorite music and videos here.

Sooooo Sad!

Postby Feather_Rainbow » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:01 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2029688/Navy-SEAL-Jon-Tumilsons-dog-sits-coffin-funeral.html

I saw this article on my lunch break and I almost cried. :cry: It is heartbreaking.

Who says animals are dumb creatures??! It shows they care and can actually get attached to people who treat them well.

Feather_Rainbow

Re: Sooooo Sad!

Postby White Butterfly » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 pm

:cry: I knew I'd need tissues for that. Goddess rest you sir. Thank you for your service. And be well dear precious faithful Hawkeye.
Image “We are all longing to go home to some place we have never been — a place half-remembered and half-envisioned we can only catch glimpses of from time to time. Community. Somewhere, there are people to whom we can speak with passion without having the words catch in our throats. Somewhere a circle of hands will open to receive us, eyes will light up as we enter, voices will celebrate with us whenever we come into our own power. Community means strength that joins our strength to do the work that needs to be done. Arms to hold us when we falter. A circle of healing. A circle of friends. Someplace where we can be free.” Starhawk
White Butterfly

Re: Sooooo Sad!

Postby skyslide » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:14 pm

His death and story alone didn't make me cry. I was only like 6 when all this crap started so I'm repulsively "used" to men and women dying. It's like I'm desensitized to it because it's been around me all my life. But then I watched the video and saw Hawkeye the dog and I almost started crying. Poor Hawkeye.

Jon "J.T." Tumilson, his family, and especially his dog will be in my thoughts and prayers.
skyslide

Return to Music & Videos