*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Something Cute

Got a joke; A weird story? Like to travel? Like Games or quizzes? Well this is a place for that.

Something Cute

Postby Silas Nightfall » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:57 pm

So, two days ago, I burned the back of right hand on a still hot jigsaw blade. I immediately went to the restroom and cleaned it before doing a healing ritual on it. Now, my family doesn’t know I’ve started practicing, so what happened next melted my heart.

Today, my four year old granddaughter comes to me in my recliner and asks “is you booboo hurt pop pop?”

I replied, “no, but thanks for asking.”

She then put her hands on her hips and stated, “I think yes pop pop”. She then draped a baby wipe over it, and placed her left hand on it and asked to place my “other hand pop pop” on hers. I did and she placed her right hand on the top. Then, she started chanting “heal heal heal” over and over for a minute at least.

It was the cutest thing ever. I gave her a big hug and thanked her for sharing her energy with me. Sometimes I think the young are more in tune with nature than many adults realize.
Silas Nightfall

Re: Something Cute

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:54 pm

Ah, ha! An intuitive faith healer in the family :fairy:
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Re: Something Cute

Postby SpiritTalker » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:24 am

Delightful :D
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Return to Fun things