*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Simple Arthurian deck readings by YanaKhan

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Simple Arthurian deck readings by YanaKhan

Postby YanaKhan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:54 am

Hey all,
I would like to practice Tarot reading and this is the best way for me. I don't have much experience, so please be patient with my interpretations.
I have the Arthur Tarot deck and at least at first, my readings will be of 3 cards.
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner
YanaKhan

Re: Simple Arthurian deck readings by Elcida

Postby Heartsong » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi Elcida,

I'd love to have a reading done by you, if you'd like the practice. A general one is perfectly fine, and would be appreciated. :) And out of curiosity, would you be willing share a little bit about your deck? I'm also a reader and I love all things Arthurian.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby YanaKhan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:08 pm

Yes, of course :)
So, this is my deck http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/legend-arthurian/
I love the pictures. I have the deck for about 3 - 4 months now as my previous one wore off (I made it myself and used it every day to ask what to expect of the day, but haven't done general readings with it), so I haven't used it much. I just felt like this was my deck and actually absolutely love it. It's based on the legend of king Arthur and Weite tarot deck. I'm not sure what else to say about my deck.
I will do a reading for you and get back to you as soon as I can.
YanaKhan

Postby Heartsong » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Ah, I had wondered if that was the same deck I used or not, but I'm happy to see that it is! I love it too! Thank you for sharing, and for offering readings. :D
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby YanaKhan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Hello again, Heartsong,
I did a general reading for you and it said:

For a significator, that represents you, I drew 10 of spears. That tells me you are knowledgeable person with lots of skills, but sometimes you feel like you are not good enough in what you do. Success doesn’t come easy to you, but you are persistent and work hard. You may also be good in art. Perhaps you are a person to keep troubles to yourself and try not to burden the others with problems. In general, you are a free spirit that doesn’t like the burden of duty and sometimes can even drop things if you don’t do them by your own will.

I drew 2 of cups reversed for your past.
This tells me you have had troubles with love in the past and may have trouble with just letting go and trusting others. Maybe you have suffered abuse. And it may also reflect on your relationships in the present. You may be too dependant on other’s opinion about you.

For the present I drew 6 of swords. This means you are in a transition period. Perhaps you got yourself out of a situation that wasn’t healthy for you and now are healing. You see things clear now and make the best of what life gave you. It will take some effort, but you can learn from the past now.

For the future, I drew 9 of Cups, reversed. This means there are some past mistakes that will be revealed and the truth will come out. Advice is needed from someone sincere and trustworthy. You shouldn’t beat yourself up over something that’s in the past. You need to let go of worries about public opinion. There could be difficulties ahead, but with some help everything will turn out to be alright. If someone you trust shows you your real value, you may no longer care what others think. This card can also mean that you are about to give something valuable to someone who really needs it.

I hope I’m not too far from the truth.
YanaKhan

Postby Heartsong » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:44 pm

Hi Elcida,

Firstly, thank you very much for performing this reading for me. It was amazingly accurate, particularly concerning my past and the significator. I'm still sitting here at my desk with goosebumps. Trust is a deeply-rooted issue for me, and I tend to be extreme in regards to it; either I don't trust enough or I trust too much. It's also true that I often feel that I'm not good enough in anything I attempt to do. It's pretty common for someone to mention a mistake at work and I immediately assume that it was my fault. And yes, I was abused when I was younger, and yes, I do depend on others' opinion of me more than I should.

It's interesting that you picked up that I'm in a transitional period in my life at the moment, and have been for several months. To be honest, I feel a little uprooted.

What you've pointed out about my future also rang very true for me, because I seem to always find something from my past to beat myself up over. I hope that whatever it is that I give to someone really will make a difference, that's a lovely thought. I'm a little concerned about what truth is going to come out, since I don't know where that truth is going to come from or what kind it'll be, but I guess that's a bridge to cross when I get there.

Again, thank you for such a wonderful reading. I really appreciate it, and will gladly perform one for you if you'd ever like one. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby YanaKhan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:03 pm

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am glad the reading was good and hope it helps. I also hope my readings will get more accurate with practice.
As for the reading you offer, I would love a general reading if you have the time and energy to do one. Thank you again.
YanaKhan

Postby Heartsong » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi Elcida,

It was my pleasure! Also, I've sent you a PM with your reading. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby YanaKhan » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:09 pm

I would like to recommend Heartsong as a reader. The reading, done for me was incredibly accurate and helpful Thank you again, dear! :)
YanaKhan

Return to Free Readings Offered Here