*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Shy But Interested

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Shy But Interested

Postby batty_bibbles » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:30 am

Hello! My name is Madelynn and I'm 19. I think I've always been into this sort of stuff, if I'm honest I'm pretty sure I've been surrounded in this sort of stuff all my life and just not realized it. I've always had an affinity for nature and the thought of magic has always both fascinated and terrified me. A few years ago I got curious about the possibility of the things I enjoyed being related and somehow it would always lead back to witchcraft. I wouldn't exactly say I've gotten serious about practicing, but I have started dipping my toes in a bit. I'm very curious to learn what I can and I'm very happy to be here! Thank you!
batty_bibbles

Re: Shy But Interested

Postby Blu-Luna » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:23 am

Warm greetings and Merry Meet!!! We are very happy to have you here and there is much to learn. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Blu-Luna

Postby SpiritTalker » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:37 am

Hello & welcome. Make yourself at home.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Shekinah » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:59 am

Welcome, go forward boldly into our world of magick and mystery you will be richly rewarded.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Shekinah

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions