*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Serenity

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.

Serenity

Postby Serenity » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:54 am

Hello there! I'm Serenity, and it's a pleasure to meet all of you. I'm a 25-year-old woman who lives in Tennessee, and I'm still very new to witchcraft, though I've been feeling drawn to it for years now. I live with my lovely cat and husband, and am working to finish a bachelor's degree in computer science. (I went back to school after working a few years, if you're curious about why I'm graduating later than the norm.)

As I said above, my experience with witchcraft is very minimal so far. I'm not sure exactly what type of witch I am, though I do feel drawn to a few different ones. So far, I've been working on my meditation and reading/listening to various books on witchcraft to learn more. I also very recently got a beautiful new tarot deck, and I've been learning to do readings with them.

My relationship and interest in witchcraft feels... complicated. The reason it's taken me so long to embrace it is because I am an atheist, and don't really believe in any sort of deities, spirits, or similar things. I'm more of a woman of science (I was studying physics before eventually switching majors), and I thought I was content enough with that. However, there is something about the rituals and spellcraft that appeal to me. I do also miss having some kind of spiritual outlet

(I do want to note that these beliefs are my own, and I do not want to put anyone else's down! I'll never claim to have all the answers, and I'll never judge anyone for what they believe!)

Anyway, this whole novel is pretty much just to say that I'm still kind of figuring myself out and what feels the most right to me. This forum seemed like a great place to learn more about witchcraft and meet some lovely new people with similar views as I do so.

If you have any other questions about me, feel free to ask!
Serenity

Re: Serenity

Postby SpiritTalker » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:18 am

Hi Serenity & welcome

Your comments make good sense to me. I'm more seculary spiritual in witchcraft too. I love that flexibility in the Craft. Hope you find many good subjects of interest.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby Serenity » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:49 pm

Thank you! I'm glad I didn't seem too rambly lol.

I do enjoy the flexibility of the Craft as well. I feel like I can find something that fits me instead of feeling like I have to conform to something that may not entirely reflect my beliefs. I'm excited to learn more and find my path~
Serenity

Postby Yellow diamond light » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi there, all the best for your future.
Yellow diamond light

Return to Member Profiles & Introductions