*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Samii's Book Of Shadows

Start your own thread named "[Name's] Book of Shadows" and add spells, rituals, correspondences, music, videos, etc. that you would like to keep for future use or share with others. Use as many posts as you'd like. It's not private, but at least your family won't see it. You can also get ideas from other people's Books of Shadows.

Samii's Book Of Shadows

Postby SamiiKitty » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:02 pm

This is basically my first Grimorie (Book Of Shadows) Before this I've been carring around a ratty old notebook that I've done all my Wiccan research in. Since I'm exploring the world of witchcraft on my own Must of the infomation I have is from books (that I do not have, or own). I just turned 15, my mother is catholic and my father is a strong christian. I started learning Wicca not long ago. I only know one other person that believes in Wicca, but I hope I will learn of more people and hopfully be in a clan/coven one day. I am also currently looking for a person that may share their wisdom and help me with my learnings. So, enough about me, I shall start putting the things I've learned.
To start off with a very important thing in Wicca; The Karma Law.
"Bide the Wiccan law ye must,
In perfect love, in perfect trust,
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill,
An' ye harm none, do what ye will,
What ye send forth comes back at thee,
So ever mind the Rule Of Three,
Follow this with mind and heart,
And merry ye meet, Merry ye part"
In simplier terms Witchcraft is NOT meant to be used to cause harm. And If you do, it with be three times worse to you. But (I THINK) it also means if you help someonelse, good things will also happen to you.
Thats it for now.
Blessed Be,
~Samii [August 9th, 2011. 12:02 a.m}
SamiiKitty

Return to Member's Books of Shadows