*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Sakura's Readings :: Tarot and Someday Runes! (Temp. Closed)

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Sakura's Readings :: Tarot and Someday Runes! (Temp. Closed)

Postby Sakura Blossom » Wed May 14, 2014 11:34 pm

I'm just starting to get into doing Tarot readings again and have been doing a lot on another site, and so far I've been pretty spot on with most of the things I've done. I'm really excited with all the compliments I've gotten, thank you!

Hopefully this will continue, but I do expect errors. Haha. I'll do readings for others if you ask, because I really want the practice! I've learned more spreads now, but not anything higher than 7 cards so far. I'm getting there. (:

Also, I work with Loki. So fair warning, he's usually... VERY blunt and straight forward with things, but then at the same time, he likes to be sarcastic and joke through tarot readings (while still answering the question). Just letting you know!

The deck I use is Lo Scarabeo's Universal Goddess Tarot. I've had it for YEARS and I LOVE it. It's gorgeous and it's really in tune with myself. (:

I'll do one at a time, so please tell me what your question is as well as if you want it posted in here or in PMs, and I'll try my best to answer it for you.

Just ask a question, but please be vague. I try to have those that ask questions leave out information, to test myself with my abilities involving intuition. (:

Thank you! (:

EDIT: I now have a NEW deck that I will be using and it is called The Victorian Fairy Tarot. The Cups, Wands, etc. are all the seasons and some of the Major Arcana names are different. (: I will be sure to inform you which are which~
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Sakura Blossom

Re: Sakura's Readings :: For practice!

Postby BabyBear » Thu May 15, 2014 5:15 am

Hey Sakura Ive not had a reading in awhile and would love to help you practice soo here goes...

What is blocking me? Is my question and I feel you should use your own spread for this one, i figure i should leave it as simple yet not give you to much information so you can make your own conclusions
if you need more just ask me :)
BabyBear

Location: Waycross/Blackshear, GA native currently living in Glen St. Marry, FL

Postby loona wynd » Thu May 15, 2014 8:50 am

Are we on the path to getting through these tough days? My fiance' and I are both working really hard to deal with some darkness and issues in our lives. It seems as if we are on the right path to fixing our situations and working towards "sunny days" or at least better days.

Use any spread your intuition tells you to use.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Postby Sakura Blossom » Thu May 15, 2014 11:42 am

Oh, yay! I'm excited to try! (: I'll get to them at some point today.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Sakura Blossom

Postby loona wynd » Thu May 15, 2014 1:52 pm

Sakura Blossom wrote:Oh, yay! I'm excited to try! (: I'll get to them at some point today.

Take your time. Feel free to post the result here.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Postby Sakura Blossom » Thu May 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Alrighty! (: I will do that!

Sakura Blossom

Postby prettyviolet » Thu May 15, 2014 3:54 pm

i would like a reading please:) about my love life
prettyviolet

Postby Sakura Blossom » Thu May 15, 2014 4:31 pm

BabyBear wrote:Hey Sakura Ive not had a reading in awhile and would love to help you practice soo here goes...

What is blocking me? Is my question and I feel you should use your own spread for this one, i figure i should leave it as simple yet not give you to much information so you can make your own conclusions
if you need more just ask me :)

Here you are, Babybear! I totally didn’t realize my sentence about making card spreads was missing a single word. It’s funny how not having one word can change the meaning of a sentence. I don’t do my own spreads yet, I want to try some day though. The only things I ever do is say “I’m going to use this card for this” and then do it in a set of three rather than the past, present, and future. It works well for me, at least!

Anyways, on with your reading!
I didn’t feel like doing ONLY the past, present and future was the best course for this. I got the feeling that I should ask about what the blockage first, then carry on with the source of it through the past, present, and future. (:

So first, I asked “What is the blockage affecting BabyBear?”
Card I got :: 5 OF PENTACLES ::

So this card backs up my first impression of just reading your question. I got the impression that you were spiritually blocked for one reason or another at the moment. This card supports this feeling, as it represents being unable to pursue spiritual values and that you are neglecting your faith at the moment. It’s causing you some feelings of uncertainty and sorry, and it’s telling you that you have wasted talent that you aren’t putting to use right now because of this. You may be thinking a bit too practically about some things regarding your spiritual nature, which is resulting in blockage of spiritual faith.
The next question I asked was “Why is she feeling this blockage?” For this I did Past, Present, and Future. 2 out of 3 of these cards are Major, which means I think this is a rather important issue that you need to work on with yourself. (:
THE PAST :: 7 OF PENTACLES ::
This card, to me, brings up practicality again, which was a theme in your first card spread. I think you are sometimes a bit too practical for your own good, and that because of this, it’s really clouding your judgment and feelings towards your spirituality. In the past, you might have been working a bit too hard, and also focusing too much on whether or not what you were doing made sense as well as if it was ‘logical’. Due to this, you feel as though you had wasted effort, which again is another theme from the first card. You’re feeling as though what you’re doing is a failure because your practical mind is trying to tell you that this isn’t really happening and that your efforts are for naught.

THE PRESENT :: THE HIEROPHANT ::
I’ve honestly never drawn this card before, haha. That’s not important, but I just thought I’d share. (: Anyways, my goodness! The cards REALLY want you to know that you’re being practical and following too much traditional thought. This is the THIRD card that is screaming this at you. However, this one’s tune changes slightly. Because of your practicality, you’re starting to realize (or will realize) that you need to branch away from conventional wisdom to put faith in your own abilities. BRANCHING OUT IS OKAY! Changing how you do things is OKAY. It’s how we learn! (: Should you do this, you will experience more spiritual growth and it shows you show a strong preference towards tradition. I personally get the feeling that it’s trying to tell you that it’s okay to branch away from tradition a bit, and that you don’t need to be so focused on staying on the ‘correct’ path for said tradition. Should you realize this, you will as I said, be on your way to a much higher level of spiritual growth.

THE FUTURE :: THE STARS ::
Just looking at this card, I immediately hear the words ‘The Sky’s The Limit’ pop into my mind. This is a very happy and positive card. And very straight to the point, as I explained Loki likes to be. Haha. All your hard work with realization and self-awareness of your practicality will give you a sense of renewal. You will essentially be reborn with new thoughts and new feelings when you are able to get past the sense of needing to follow traditional thought. It will bring you much needed peace with the blockage you are suffering at the moment, and it won’t be a problem for long. Once you are past this blockage, you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to.

Hopefully this was okay! I’ve not really ever done a reading for anyone other than my sisters before, so we’ll see how this goes!

Sakura Blossom

Postby Sakura Blossom » Thu May 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Alright, loona. I was wanting to do something more than just one card, but my gut feeling was telling me not to do a three card spread. Instead to break it into two parts: One question will use present and future, while the other will be one card used for advice.
I asked about if you are on the right path, and also I asked for advice to give regarding this situation.

First question: Are loona and her fiancé on the right track towards ‘’sunnier” days?

THE PRESENT :: 3 OF CHALICES ::
I find this very interesting, to draw this card, because it’s about reuniting and sometimes with family members. I knew you were having the situation where you were given the opportunity to meet your birth mother, which makes me think some of your problems are stemming from the emotions you are feeling with that situation. However, this is also a happy card, meaning that I really do think you are on the right track right now, towards being happy and it’s not even something that’s going to happen in the future. It should be happening now or really, really soon (as in, this present time). You went through your dark days, but now it’s time to reap in the goods and start feeling better!
THE FUTURE :: 10 OF WANDS ::

Upon first glance, I don’t like how this one looks. On my card, there is a man who is weighted down by many logs. You will be successful, and you are on the right track, however this card is warning you to be careful about how you feel with this as well as how you handle it. Do not bury the stress, and do not try to take on too much at once in order to try and feel happy. While you have much determination to see through this success, be careful not to let it put so much pressure on you that you feel as if it’s more of a burden than a relief. It’s not a bad card in itself, it still means you will be okay but you just need to be careful how you handle the situation as to not create more stress than you are already dealing with.

Now for the other spread, and the advice to give you on how to handle your situation!

Card I drew :: 6 OF CHALICES ::
This card is interesting to me, because once again, it presents family themes. It is common to see it stressing nostalgia or remembering things of the past, which again fits in with the situation I mentioned above. In all honesty, I really get the impression that it’s trying to tell you that a really good way to handle this situation, is to remember the past. Don’t let it upset you, embrace it fully and recognize that it is how you became as you are today. Realize that this is still a part of your past, and if you learn to embrace it, it will help you feel much, much happier. Think of the good times, and remember that they always over power the bad.

Hopefully that helps you! (: And makes some sense, at least.

Sakura Blossom

Postby ness » Thu May 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi Sakura, can you do a reading for me? Where is my career headed? I feel sort of stuck in terms of work. Will I change my field of work? I am not really sure what I want to do.
ness

Postby Sakura Blossom » Thu May 15, 2014 6:39 pm

I sure can, ness! (: I'll do it as soon as I finish eating dinner!

Sakura Blossom

Postby Sakura Blossom » Thu May 15, 2014 8:14 pm

ness wrote:.

Here you are ness! Hopefully this is insightful or helps you out. (: I’m starting to get the hang of this a bit more, I think.
I decided to do three cards, pretty much as I did with loona’s. Two for present and future, and then another for advice on the situation. (:

First question: “Will ness’ current career go anywhere?”

THE PRESENT :: KNAVE OF SWORDS ::

First impressions just by looking at the card, it makes me think you’re kick ass (excuse my language here). Whether that be with your job or just in general, I’ll let you and the cards decide. ;D This card for me, has the Goddess Artemis on it looking like a warrior and ready to shoot her bow and arrow. And I was right! This is basically saying you kick butt at your job, and that you’re really good at it. You have a ver y strong will and you’re very smart. However, this is saying that there may be exciting changes coming your way, which makes me think that you may be given a new opportunity that will make you feel as if you are back on track and headed for greatness. In its keywords, it mentions a contract and agreement which makes me think you might be able to move up or go farther with this position within the near future. This will happen due to your strong skill set mentioned above and with this job, it will impress the right people.
THE FUTURE :: 4 OF CHALICES ::
Just by looking at this card, I knew that it would represent some negative feelings. The woman is staring sadly to the side. I believe that while you may get farther in this career, it’s not going to satisfy you. You’ll be happy at first, to be able to move forward, but once the excitement of something new wears off, your joy will be replaced with emptiness and boredom. You will go somewhere, but it isn’t where you’d really enjoy being.

Advice for ness in this situation?

Card I drew :: KNAVE OF CHALICES ::

While skimming through the keywords, two popped out at me in a row: “A fresh plan.” And “A good idea.” To me, it read in my head as a fresh plan would be a good idea. I do believe that you would be well off trying to explore something new, look into yourself and figure out if there is something out there that appeals to you more than what you’re doing now. Explore your feelings and trust your gut! You’ll know what you want when you find it, and you might even get the idea from a friend. Keep an eye out for opportunities and explore something new! Your current situation, according to the cards, is not the right one for you. While you will go somewhere, it’s not what you’ll enjoy and you’d be better off finding something different. It’s mention a lot of creativity within the explanation of this card, as well as teaching, which makes me wonder if you might be better suited finding something that uses creativity? Or perhaps something where you get to teach others something new. I’m not sure if this really fits, it was just a side note that came to mind.

I hope that helps. (:

Sakura Blossom

Postby BabyBear » Thu May 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Thanks Sakura :) you did exactly what I wonted and was more then happy with the reading you are very accurate, ive always over thought everything so im just going to go with instincts for a bit and see where that leads me :)
lol i might ask for another reading some time soon you really have a nack for the cards :)
BabyBear

Location: Waycross/Blackshear, GA native currently living in Glen St. Marry, FL

Postby Sakura Blossom » Thu May 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Oh gosh, really? Thank you so much! I really appreciate that. (: It's nice to know I do well with them! I never did them much the years ago I did try them, so I'm doing my best to get into it now. I really appreciate it!

Sakura Blossom

Postby Seraphin_npocampo » Fri May 16, 2014 4:56 am

BabyBear wrote:Thanks Sakura :) you did exactly what I wonted and was more then happy with the reading you are very accurate, ive always over thought everything so im just going to go with instincts for a bit and see where that leads me :)
lol i might ask for another reading some time soon you really have a nack for the cards :)

BabyBear, when I was reading what Sakura wrote to you, I was certain you'd respond positively. You should see me when I'm reading the posts -- I was nodding and smiling and making "mm hmm" noises! Hahaha!!!

You nailed it Sakura! Kudos to you! You have indeed captured the "BabyBear" of late I believe. :mrgreen:
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Seraphin_npocampo

Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Next

Return to Free Readings Offered Here