*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Sakura's Readings :: Tarot and Someday Runes! (Temp. Closed)

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.

Re: Sakura's Readings :: For practice!

Postby ness » Fri May 16, 2014 9:16 am

Well done, Sakura! I think you are pretty spot on :D and trust me, I am not just saying that!
Thanks to you and the cards for calling me kick ass ::coolglasses::

I have been doing what I am doing now for past 11 yrs or so. I do enjoy most main aspects of my current field of work - its challenging (some days), i LOVE problem solving, and it pays well. And your cards are right in that, I get excited when I start new things but eventually I get bored... be it a new job, or new role. And like you said (!!), I have been given extra responsibility recently at my current job which puts me in the front row for now. Not sure if that will really further my career, only time will tell. Over years, I have realized that I would be bored if I just simple climb up the corporate ladder. So, few years ago, I quit trying because I have realized thats not where I want to be.

I have worked alone mostly, which I don't mind at all. For past year or so, I have been feeling that I need to work with people in some meaningful way. But, I have no idea what I want to do. I am sort of waiting for a sign to show me the way. I have been wanting to work for non-profits. But that would mean taking pay cuts and willing to venture into uncharted ocean. So I am relectutant to do so without some strong sign to tell me "this is it!". I might enjoy teaching too, but never really thought about it. I did get an offer to teach part time but time constraints didnt permit. I really hope something or someone comes along to show me a way. I always have and will have my eyes open to new opportunities.

Thank you very much for taking time and doing a reading for me.
You are pretty good at it. I like how focused and to-the-point your readings are. It's not vague and thats really good!
ness

Postby Sakura Blossom » Fri May 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Seraphin wrote:.

Oh, goodness, Seraphin, I'm all smiles now! Thank you so much! That makes me really happy that I got it right! I'm doing my best to practice more, because I feel this is a great way to open my intuition more.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Sakura Blossom

Postby Sakura Blossom » Fri May 16, 2014 12:42 pm

ness wrote:x

Haha, I'm smiling more now, thank you so much! I'm really glad I could help, and that you like how straight to the point it is. Honestly, I think that's part of why Loki works with me... I call it as I see it, and I try to be nice about it, but if I see something as a certain way, I will say it. I'm really glad it held meaning for you, and it's nice to see that it was pretty spot on!

If I could make some suggestions as what you could consider, have you ever thought about doing some kind of social work? I only say this because my advisor in school told me the same thing, and I realized it sounds amazing. I don't know if you're looking to go to school again, or what degree you might have, but social work is VERY flexible with what you can do, and the whole point of the job is making sure you're there to help those on your case load. (:

Teaching is really good too, you could try to become a substitute. My mom did that for years and is just now stopping as she got another job, but if you look into the licensing where you are, you might be able to do something like that. Though, I'm not sure where you are or what you have to do for this, but it'd be a good way to see how you like it.

Just some ideas. (: I am like you, wanting to do something that will help and benefit others. I'm personally going for social work to work with developmentally challenged children and their families as well was learning sign language to help deaf children as well.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Sakura Blossom

Postby ness » Fri May 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Thanks, Sakura :)
I have a Master's and I want to do something sort of relevent to my current experience and my degree, only in a non-profit. Its hard to just drop a well paying job and go hunt for something I am not certain about... especially because I really dont hate my current job. But would like something more.
I am glad you are going to school to do something you would like to do. Good luck!
ness

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sat May 17, 2014 1:06 am

Ah, okay. (: That makes sense then, I understand that!

And thanks! I hope it works out well for us both. x3

Sakura Blossom

Postby BabyBear » Sat May 17, 2014 1:17 am

Seraphin wrote:BabyBear, when I was reading what Sakura wrote to you, I was certain you'd respond positively. You should see me when I'm reading the posts -- I was nodding and smiling and making "mm hmm" noises! Hahaha!!!

You nailed it Sakura! Kudos to you! You have indeed captured the "BabyBear" of late I believe. :mrgreen:

*giggles* i know right, played right into what you were telling me and what i was feeling lol thanks again for all your help btw *hugs* im still working on it but its a little of a stuggle ><

thanks again for the reading sakura lol as seraphin says it has indeed captured "BabyBear" lol
BabyBear

Location: Waycross/Blackshear, GA native currently living in Glen St. Marry, FL

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sat May 17, 2014 1:54 am

I'm very glad! Haha, and I'm assuming he did some kind of reading for you too then? And got something similar? Haha. I'm glad it could help you, though. x3 And I wish you the best of luck with trying to feel better about it all.

Sakura Blossom

Postby BabyBear » Sat May 17, 2014 3:13 am

lol thanks and no i asked for some advice a couple of days ago and it was a little bit about this same thing lol
i had to girn when i read the reading because of it
BabyBear

Location: Waycross/Blackshear, GA native currently living in Glen St. Marry, FL

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sat May 17, 2014 11:40 am

Oh! Well, I'm glad then! I had to grin too, because I've never done readings for anyone other than my sisters and one time for my ex boyfriend. x.x;; So I'm very happy with the positive reinforcement. Haha!

Sakura Blossom

Postby loona wynd » Sun May 18, 2014 8:42 am

Sakura Blossom wrote:
THE PRESENT :: 3 OF CHALICES ::
I find this very interesting, to draw this card, because it’s about reuniting and sometimes with family members. I knew you were having the situation where you were given the opportunity to meet your birth mother, which makes me think some of your problems are stemming from the emotions you are feeling with that situation. However, this is also a happy card, meaning that I really do think you are on the right track right now, towards being happy and it’s not even something that’s going to happen in the future. It should be happening now or really, really soon (as in, this present time). You went through your dark days, but now it’s time to reap in the goods and start feeling better!
Things have been getting better. Then I had a shock yesterday (see my prayer request for more info) evening that made things start to spin again. Though I'm not really thinking about it a whole lot. I have a large event in a week that I need to prepare for, that I am excited about. Its a chance to increase my customer base and get my business name out there more.

Sakura Blossom wrote:THE FUTURE :: 10 OF WANDS ::

Upon first glance, I don’t like how this one looks. On my card, there is a man who is weighted down by many logs. You will be successful, and you are on the right track, however this card is warning you to be careful about how you feel with this as well as how you handle it. Do not bury the stress, and do not try to take on too much at once in order to try and feel happy. While you have much determination to see through this success, be careful not to let it put so much pressure on you that you feel as if it’s more of a burden than a relief. It’s not a bad card in itself, it still means you will be okay but you just need to be careful how you handle the situation as to not create more stress than you are already dealing with.
This fits what happened last night.

Sakura Blossom wrote:Now for the other spread, and the advice to give you on how to handle your situation!

Card I drew :: 6 OF CHALICES ::
This card is interesting to me, because once again, it presents family themes. It is common to see it stressing nostalgia or remembering things of the past, which again fits in with the situation I mentioned above. In all honesty, I really get the impression that it’s trying to tell you that a really good way to handle this situation, is to remember the past. Don’t let it upset you, embrace it fully and recognize that it is how you became as you are today. Realize that this is still a part of your past, and if you learn to embrace it, it will help you feel much, much happier. Think of the good times, and remember that they always over power the bad.

Hopefully that helps you! (: And makes some sense, at least.
I have difficulties not letting the past upset me. Thats part of PTSD. That being said I do have skills to deal with the difficult and painful emotions so they dont consume me and take over my life.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sun May 18, 2014 10:14 am

loona wynd wrote:.

I'm glad this was able to fit you well enough. (:

And yes, my sister has PTSD as well so I understand how that is and now that makes more sense as to why they were talking about that within the cards. I really hope you'll be able to feel better about this soon. ):

Sakura Blossom

Postby loona wynd » Sun May 18, 2014 11:17 am

Sakura Blossom wrote:
loona wynd wrote:.

I'm glad this was able to fit you well enough. (:

And yes, my sister has PTSD as well so I understand how that is and now that makes more sense as to why they were talking about that within the cards. I really hope you'll be able to feel better about this soon. ):

PTSD is a bitch. You can go months or years without it manifesting and then have it be triggered for no reason. It makes sense that it would come up in the cards as a lot of what I am dealing with (myself and my fiance) is related to both of our pasts and both of our PTSD.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Postby Sakura Blossom » Sun May 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Yes, that makes a lot of sense then! And also why it would say learning to cope with it. Which, having dealt with mental illness myself, I know it's far easier said than done. I really do hope you're able to get past this, but I'm sure you can. You seem very strong willed. (:

Sakura Blossom

Re: Sakura's Readings :: Tarot and Someday Runes!

Postby MoonFlowerMary » Sun May 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Hey Sakura, I was wondering if you would do a reading for me :D
I want to know how my love life will result in.
Plus if you could PM it to me, that would be great!
Remember the stars that filled the sky
Remember the moon that shined so high
Remember the tree that was so small
Remember me,
Remember it all
MoonFlowerMary

Re: Sakura's Readings :: Tarot and Someday Runes!

Postby Sakura Blossom » Mon May 26, 2014 12:11 am

I can do that for you, sure! (: I'll probably be able to get to it tomorrow, I have a few others waiting on me from somewhere else as well. Haha!

Sakura Blossom

PreviousNext

Return to Free Readings Offered Here