*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM


Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

If you'd like to have your own blog here, start yourself a thread. Use your member name somewhere in the title so people will know who you are. The blogs here should be mostly about your spiritual path and beliefs.

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby RyukaAscendant » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:59 am

So I was recently given some advice and reading. Apparently I'm not reaching a deep enough trance, or not reaching as deep as I thought. But reaching just deep enough I'm finding my weaker eye can almost see spirits. I'll have to work on that some.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
User avatar
RyukaAscendant
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 pm
Gender: Gender Fluid

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby RyukaAscendant » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:44 pm

Something I've felt for a while but I found beautifully worded. I have faith but mother help us.Image
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
User avatar
RyukaAscendant
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 pm
Gender: Gender Fluid

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby corvidus » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:00 pm

I like that post ;)
User avatar
corvidus
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Bridger Mountains

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby RyukaAscendant » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:24 am

I've been thinking lately of how string theory and the observation of particles work. I'm wondering if there is a limit to what we as physical beings can observe based on the uncertainty principle. Chaos magicians created Ellis to link points of power and introduce more variability. But what if all that it accomplished cannot be observed by us. We may be spiritual beings but we are locked within physical form that binds our ability to observe the natural world.

In essence perhaps we are limited in our scope of ability in part because there are too many observers of this reality, but even more so by the limitations of our senses. The potential exists but is unusable past a certain point because we cannot see things as they really are. Or even more interesting, maybe the spirits can't either and are on the other side looking in.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
User avatar
RyukaAscendant
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 pm
Gender: Gender Fluid

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby corvidus » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:57 am

RyukaAscendant wrote:But what if all that it accomplished cannot be observed by us. We may be spiritual beings but we are locked within physical form that binds our ability to observe the natural world.


There are some other theories around, which promote the idea of the physical body being a spiritual body, as all things are created from Spirit. The 'ability to observe the natural world' while in the 'physical' body, in these theories, is 'blocked' by the Ego's perception of reality.

For example, Descartes "I think, therefore I am" is the Ego perception. In my own opinion, it should just be "I am."
User avatar
corvidus
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Bridger Mountains

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby tutmosis » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:49 am

This theory may be a core reason why we believe and pray to gods and goddesses in the first place tbh. They are privy to a reality that we are not
User avatar
tutmosis
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby RyukaAscendant » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:18 am

corvidus wrote:
RyukaAscendant wrote:But what if all that it accomplished cannot be observed by us. We may be spiritual beings but we are locked within physical form that binds our ability to observe the natural world.


There are some other theories around, which promote the idea of the physical body being a spiritual body, as all things are created from Spirit. The 'ability to observe the natural world' while in the 'physical' body, in these theories, is 'blocked' by the Ego's perception of reality.

For example, Descartes "I think, therefore I am" is the Ego perception. In my own opinion, it should just be "I am."


I agree with the last statement. However, I'd argue the Ego isn't necessarily the reason. I know plenty of gods whom possess ego to as great a degree as humans, however they are not tied to a human form and exist truly as spiritual beings even when inside of a physical form. While matter is made of energy it is no longer truly energy in pure form. It has been given a pattern to impress upon the world around it. In the same way spirit is not body although the body may be composed of spirit. But the pattern of the body and the parts is greater than the sum of the whole while being less than the potential of the spirit in pure.

I feel people forget that matter and energy conversion is a thing and that spirit can be linked to energy. People look at the patterns everywhere and seek to unravel or destroy them but what if it is a matter of rewriting them. I know that is no small task and would require a concerted effort. But I feel chaos magicians are simply making a new pattern and they forget that in their search for using chaos all they do is create new webs to entangle and confuse the things that already exist. It is not necessarily a bad thing but perhaps the metaphysical world is in shift more than we wish to acknowledge and our intimate understanding of the physical world has limited our ability to perceive the outer realms of existence.

tutmosis wrote:This theory may be a core reason why we believe and pray to gods and goddesses in the first place tbh. They are privy to a reality that we are not


Again that is perhaps a true statement. I'm wondering if their might be a way to get them to help rewrite the pattern within me to open up higher levels of understanding and open doors that I may not be able to on my own. I still have yet to find who these guides are who've appeared. I cannot remember what thread I mentioned them in though so I'll describe them again here. There were about 5-7 blue humanoid forms with a golden center located around the solar plexus. Perhaps this is what they are for or maybe not but I have yet to see them again, although I've been quite busy the last few weeks.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
User avatar
RyukaAscendant
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 pm
Gender: Gender Fluid

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby corvidus » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:48 pm

RyukaAscendant wrote: I know plenty of gods whom possess ego to as great a degree as humans, however they are not tied to a human form and exist truly as spiritual beings even when inside of a physical form.


Do they posses Ego, or are they speaking in the language of the Ego in order for you to understand them?
User avatar
corvidus
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Bridger Mountains

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby RyukaAscendant » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:00 pm

corvidus wrote:
RyukaAscendant wrote: I know plenty of gods whom possess ego to as great a degree as humans, however they are not tied to a human form and exist truly as spiritual beings even when inside of a physical form.


Do they posses Ego, or are they speaking in the language of the Ego in order for you to understand them?

Lol talk to Zeus he'd probably say something similar. While I see your point I deny that divinity is anything more than a higher form of energy or being, not that it includes any requirement of wisdom. Because really one can have the knowledge to do something without the wisdom of restraint.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
User avatar
RyukaAscendant
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 pm
Gender: Gender Fluid

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby corvidus » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:43 pm

RyukaAscendant wrote:Because really one can have the knowledge to do something without the wisdom of restraint.



Lol, then the question comes down to whether or not they act ;)

This is "inspiration" at its finest, in my mind.
User avatar
corvidus
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 7:57 pm
Location: Bridger Mountains

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby tutmosis » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:57 pm

corvidus wrote:
RyukaAscendant wrote: I know plenty of gods whom possess ego to as great a degree as humans, however they are not tied to a human form and exist truly as spiritual beings even when inside of a physical form.


Do they posses Ego, or are they speaking in the language of the Ego in order for you to understand them?

I find this is the case especially with Angels. To some, they seem cruel but that is not the reality of the situation.
User avatar
tutmosis
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:16 pm

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby RyukaAscendant » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:18 am

Honestly I consider angels a more powerful form of construct. In truth they have no free will. That was one of the major differences between angels and humans. At least this is the understanding I was lead to.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
User avatar
RyukaAscendant
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 pm
Gender: Gender Fluid

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby RyukaAscendant » Tue May 09, 2017 9:13 pm

I seriously need to look into something to help with stress induced sickness.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
User avatar
RyukaAscendant
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 pm
Gender: Gender Fluid

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby RyukaAscendant » Fri May 12, 2017 4:19 pm

So through practice I can connect the source directly beneath my feet even with heavy boots on and a rubber mat. It's like a chakra halfway between my feet and just a little lower. I've also notice when I do it connects to a chakra like point above the crown chakra in doing so it creates an oval that comes to a point above and below me. It has a spin to it that is both clock wise and counter clockwise at the same time. Doing this makes it difficult to draw from the 8 points on my back that run parallel and offset to the central chakras in two lines of four.

Additional updates, I've opened 10 gates along my crown which I'm dubbing the lower crown, and the point above them the heavenly crown. The horns I've assumed were fixed now shift as what I'm drawing from changes. Also the tesseract structure of points seems to be relative to the stars or a mini cosmos within arms reach. How to use it and for what I have no clue but hopefully this helps someone else.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
User avatar
RyukaAscendant
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 pm
Gender: Gender Fluid

Re: Ryuka - The Dragon's Tail

Postby RyukaAscendant » Sat May 20, 2017 11:36 pm

So I recently purchased an amethyst pendulum as a way to start working on divination. It works quite well I'm mostly doing calibration type exercises with it to get used to it and so it gets used to me. A couple of times however it has pulled straight down with a noticeable force and wouldn't move until I asked another question.

In other news I'm still trying to open the 8 chakras on my back when I connect to both the highest and lowest chakra I can outside of my body. It's rather difficult though to get them to open until I have a purpose though. It used to be so much easier, *sigh* that's what I get for falling out of practice.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.
User avatar
RyukaAscendant
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:52 pm
Gender: Gender Fluid

PreviousNext

Return to Members' Personal Blogs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests