*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Reverse basil magick.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.

Reverse basil magick.

Postby goodheart45 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:33 pm

Does anyone know how to reverse basil magick?
goodheart45

Re: Reverse basil magick.

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:11 pm

Could you be more specific? Were you the caster or receiver? And when you say reverse, do you mean
a. cancel original intent b. return to sender, c. replace unexpected/unintentional result with something desired? Do you know what the original intent was as to why basil was used?

According to EUTM's correspondences: basil - Magickal Property: Abundance, courage, discipline, love, luck, prosperity, protection, trust
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby goodheart45 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:32 pm

I have had people who cast spells for me. It’s completely fine because I asked him to do the service for me and I trust them and their spells. However I was the one who use the basil not because I didn’t want to spell‘s because I wanted money. So I went to the store bought a wallet and put some basil inside the wallet. The purpose of the basil for me was to attract money but some of it got onto my jacket and some of it onto my clothes. I feel as if the basil is blocking the spells from coming true. That is what is frustrating me. I have since wash my jacket in the washing machine and I think it’s gotten out but I’m not too sure.
goodheart45

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:41 pm

I take it that you were not instructed by the spell caster to sprinkle basil in your wallet as part of their spell and that's why you feel a conflict? If so i think the laundry removed the perceived conflict. Really, there's no reason you can't do your own spell separate from theirs, but not piggy back.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby barker » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:49 am

Putting basil in the wallet is harmless and fine... i don't think anything can go wrong there. There's no rule that says, the spell has to be completely flawless start to finish... there is a "moment" in the process where the universe validates that intention you chose. I do think you are ok.
barker

Return to General Questions about Wicca & Magick