*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Revenge Spells anyone?

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.

Revenge Spells anyone?

Postby witchhaven16 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:52 pm

Anyone know of any that I can just say and it'll happen to that person
witchhaven16

Re: Revenge Spells anyone?

Postby tutmosis » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:01 pm

witchhaven16 wrote:Anyone know of any that I can just say and it'll happen to that person
Mostly that takes a strong will. Other than that, I'm not too sure if this appropriate to ask on this website, curses and all.
tutmosis

Postby SpiritTalker » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:10 pm

Witchhaven it is sad to see you so focussed on death and destruction. Wiccan style Witchcraft, which is what this site generally supports, is focussed on life, and using the life energies to assist our goals. Where ever you are getting the idea it's all harm and mayhem, is just not happening except in the Hollywood playlists, drug cartels and disenfranchised minds.

You probably also know that no matter what form or magical endeavor you personally choose to follow, it all takes work. There are no short cuts. You wrote in your first post that you could be serious about your path. Magic comes at a price, requiring changes in life habits. Now,I know folks here will try to help with sensible inquiries.

And if you browse thru the "Wicca and Witchcraft 101, Basics of the Craft section off the main index, you'll see a couple hundred topics you could be reading to gradually teach yourself, if you really are serious about wanting to learn the craft, if you're interested.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby PhoenixRising » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Witchhaven, I'm not sure what your path is, but in mine, I believe strongly in the Rule of Three (Threefold law or Law of Return, very similar to Karma). Some paths don't believe in it, but this belief helps keep me positive. Of course, someone who has done someone or something wrong should pay, but is it really up to us to make them pay? Because whatever energy we put out, we receive in return. It can be quite the risk.

What ye send forth comes back to thee
So ever mind the Law of Three
Follow this with mind and heart,
Merry ye meet, merry ye part.

Perhaps killing them with kindness may be in order? A person's enemy hates that, and since it's kindness you're putting out, it will be beneficial to you as the kindness will be returned. Maybe not by that person, but in other ways.

Or even a ritual or blessing to bring peace to them. That energy, on it's return to you, will also be beneficial.

Whatever this person did to you will come back on them three times, but whatever you do to in revenge them will come back on you. It can snowball and leave you with the most suffering in the end. I'm sure you don't want that, and we certainly don't want you to have to go through any more pain and heartache than you are now.

Please consider the ramifications of revenge spells...most of the time, it's just not worth the harm it brings you in the end. Life will take care of that person, you take care of you.

Of course, it is entirely your decision, but we just ask that you think and meditate on it, and to not take this decision lightly.

Love and light! Blessed be.
PhoenixRising

Postby Corbin » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:29 pm

Paraphrasing from an old coversation on another site:-

... It sometimes helps to forget magic and approach the act as a purely mundane physical one.

If I shot a person with a gun would there be consequences? Do I feel strongly enough about justice or revenge to suffer those consequences? ... how comfortable do I feel about being someones / something else's catpaw or as a reactionary, blown this way and that on the winds of fortune and happenstance?

How quickly would I try to justify my actions?

Say (for the sake of discussion or examination) someone kills my own and I, in turn, kill him - that feels like justice doesn't it? But don't fool yourself; that's vengeance - I'm not not doing it for any reason but to make myself feel better because the source of my pain is already dead; vengeance is selfish.

So someone kills and steals someone away from me - that's their act. I retaliate; that's my act. I have become the killer; somewhere along the line of "fighting something evil" I have climbed down into the mud and wallowed in it becoming the very thing I abhor. Personal responsibility is tough and hard to swallow but it is impartial. It's not about them and what they do but you and what you choose to do.

The moment you struggle to justify your actions you are in the active process of lying to yourself - forget karma; when you think you are "Karma's agent" you definitely, definitely aren't; your ego's chew-toy. Karma happens or it doesn't - so accept the consequences - this is personal responsibility.

Can a curse, binding or hex be just? Define just; a dangerously subjective term ... in what circumstances would such acts become pragmatically necessary enough to bare the consequences?

Regardless the consequences are there; there are no free lunches. The trouble with bindings and curses is that they create a direct connection between themselves and you. Such enduring yet negative pathways often have lasting and unexpected repecussions. They can also backfire dramatically or boomerang ...
Corbin

Postby YanaKhan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:32 am

witchhaven16,
You have been advised before to focus on the positive, instead of the negative side of life. Getting revenge on someone who's in your view done you wrong, won't get you the satisfaction you seek. If you elaborated what you need the revenge spell for, I guess you would have received more specific answers. However, everyone here is right - revenge is not the path that would bring you happiness. Instead, you could direct your energy towards making yourself better and developing your skills and character.

As Spirit suggested, please read through the Witchcraft & Wicca 101 - The Basics of the Craft subforum, where you can find much useful information and support, rather than soliciting spells for revenge, which is actually against the forum rules.
When everybody is thinking the same, nobody is thinking enough!
No battle is over until I win!
"Imagination creates reality". Richard Wagner
YanaKhan

Postby firebirdflys » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Considering all that's been posted,
This is public notice to refrain from posting on such matters. Or you will be banned from the board.
Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby Shekinah » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:31 am

witchhaven16 wrote:Anyone know of any that I can just say and it'll happen to that person

This is a taboo application of magick and you do not wish to do that ."An ye harm none do as ye will". Everyone endures enough adversity in life without being the recipient of negative energies that will come back on you times three.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. Governments keep the multitudes under a tight span of control with distractions, trinkets, religious myth and disinformation.
Shekinah

Postby planewalker » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:23 pm

I know a couple. I wouldn't use them. I would not teach them to anyone. My daughter is my best pupil. She's never asked for them and I wouldn't teach them to her. I've tangled butts with the law of three. You can't win with it. It WILL seek you out. If your ethics don't stop you let all the good advice you've been given stay your hand.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby SnowCat » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:33 pm

I wouldn't mind getting revenge on appliances, for dying. First the refrigerator, now the garbage disposal. Phooey.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby T'a Nuk » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Snowcat, could that apply to broken cars and crappy internet service as well?
"Beware the Lunchroom Philosophers, Armchair Professors, and Wikipedia Witches."
T'a Nuk

Postby SnowCat » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:30 pm

That sounds like an excellent idea.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby planewalker » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:22 pm

You're forgetting the mundane. Baseball bat to the dead machine. It won't make it work but it is emotionally satisfying.
Be a Bandage on a Suffering and B!eeding World.
planewalker

Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Postby SnowCat » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:26 pm

I don't own a baseball bat. My husband is probably lucky in that respect.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby T'a Nuk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:26 am

I don't have a bat either, my bride is of Scottish descent and I am quite sure that in one of her past incarnations she swung a Claymore. Best to walk a safer path and hurl bolts of harsh intent.
"Beware the Lunchroom Philosophers, Armchair Professors, and Wikipedia Witches."
T'a Nuk

Return to Post a Spell or Ritual