*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Request for Prayers and Safety for my family

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.

Request for Prayers and Safety for my family

Postby CitraGreenWitch » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:17 pm

hello everyone. Long time listener, first time caller here. I'll keep this as straight to the point as I can. My better half currently takes some pretty hardcore medication for pain management. My cousin was released from prison a couple months ago and now lives with his mother who lives in the lot behind my family's home. Somehow ( seeing as we do not share this kind of info with anyone as it is personal ) he has found out about her medication and actually came over this evening being very demanding and pushy and eventually started outright begging for some of it. After being told no several times he left but now we are all very concerned about what may happen next. He has a history of violence and obviously has no issues when it comes to crime. Can not involve law enforcement at this time as no crimes have been commited but we are literally locking our doors for the first time in many years for fear he may try to come take what he wants anyway. In having to go to doctor's appointments, and other needful local travel, our home is unattended quite often. Delving into the issue with members of the extended family will only make the situation worse... Any thoughts, prayers, advice, and magic harming noone but keeping myself, my family and our belongings and needs safe are grately appreciated. Thank you all
CitraGreenWitch

Re: Request for Prayers and Safety for my family

Postby SpiritTalker » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:54 pm

Citra, prayers I can do - advice not so much.
SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Postby SnowCat » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:07 am

Contact law enforcement about getting a restraining order. You can bar him from coming on your property, and if he does, it's a violation and he goes to jail. He really needs to get help, because detoxing in jail is a really bad option. I did correctional nursing for a while. I've seen it.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat

Postby firebirdflys » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:02 am

I second what Snow said. Also, if he is recently released he should be on some sort of probation or parole depending on his crime. Report what is happening to one of these entities, and I believe you can be anonymous. If he is violation of his terms of release they may take him back to jail.
In the meanwhile I'm lighting your family a candle.
bb, Firebird
Den of the Firebird Image
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, out here we is stoned...Immaculate.
firebirdflys

Postby barker » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:41 am

Criminal situations presume an innocent "God." If you see him jealous like this, well, avoid...

... until such a time comes when you can consider the whole thing "pure."
barker

Postby CitraGreenWitch » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:48 am

Thanks for the responses. Everyone is on guard here and we shouldn't be this uncomfortable in our own home especially by blood relation! He is not welcome here and I am pretty sure is aware of that at this point. If he does come back I will inform his probation/parole officer. I very much appreciate the prayers and the lighting of a candle. My family is very uncomfortable. I feel like I should go over there and make him aware of how his actions have made everyone feel but I only see that creating a bigger issue than we already have. One plus we have is noone else being aware of the medicine she takes and if by chance anything did happen it would be obvious who it was...
CitraGreenWitch

Postby RavenClaw » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Sorry to hear of your situation. Now for some advice which you can do what you want with it.

How about installing security cameras, preferably the ones that record. Trail cams should be the cheapest. What about motion sensor lights? Put nanny cams throughout the non-private parts of the house. If possible send him to rehab. I agree with contacting his parole officer and getting a restraining order. If possible, lock up your medications. Take care of the physical and do what it magically takes to protect you and etc.

Sending blessings your way. ::hug::
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
RavenClaw

Return to Prayer Requests