*~* Witchcraft and Wicca Forum *~* EUTM

Request for any level of aptness reader?

If you'd like to have a reading, you're welcome to post your question here and if there is a member available who feels like answering then they might help you. Please note that most of our readers are somewhat new to this and are using this forum as a way of improving their skills. They are not professional psychics.

Request for any level of aptness reader?

Postby Brett Nortje » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:38 am

Hey! I have been trying to get my foot in the door of this company called "Hydra.Ltd" that is set up by my tendrils near to my residence, in MIlnerton Cape Town, South Africa. They want me to be chairman, but, there are political influences that prevent me from taking the role of chairman of the company, that is branching out into paramilitary and political consultancies too, as well as marketing and technical fields, among others, like fashion and games production.

Could anyone tell me what I need to do to get this sorted out? It seems 'nobody is answering me,' even though when I use online spirits baords they tell me it is certain for me to begin "soon." I am not asking for direct help, just a little bit of a an answer as to when I will begin.

Alternatively, when will my email be working? I have about five email addresses through various free net resources, and, they all break up and I get no mail, not even salesmen trying to get my attention! This is most strange, and, any 'vague answer' would be appreciated?

So, please tell me if I will be working for "Hydra.Ltd," and, if my email will figure itself out, and, in both instances, when, if you will?
!! Thug Life !!
Brett Nortje

Re: Request for any level of aptness reader?

Postby Tylluan » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:23 am

I would avoid anything that you have reservations about, unless you will be in a position to change them.

Often blocked communication is a sign that you need to take some time and think it through. It could be one of those situations where there is no right or wrong and its literally that you are at a cross roads.

Personally I once had a job with a company selling Excavators. I needed a job, but there were other jobs out there. Regardless I took, but everything stopped communicating with me. Its like I was helping add to the destruction of the Earth and enabling for endless buildings to be built over countryside. As soon as I left the job they started communicating.

Perhaps with the emails you are putting out too much energy. I notice when people get annoyed with technology it makes it worse. We are beings with electricity in us and I swear it reacts. I would suggest that you try grounding yourself and calming checking your internet and emails.

Good luck.
My soul is awakened, my spirit is soaring. And carried aloft on the wings of the breeze. For above and around me the wild wind is roaring. Arousing to rapture the earth and the seas.
Tylluan

Return to Free Reading Requests