psychoteddy

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
PsychoTeddy

psychoteddy

Post by PsychoTeddy »

Hello :)
I'm Ryann (rye-anne). I'm a 23, almost 24, year old female from Oregon. I grew up around Christian beliefs, went to church a few times, but I never felt comfortable with it and I always felt anxiety around any of it. Around 12 years old I stumbled upon some information about Wicca. I read up on it and started realizing that it was definitely the direction I was supposed to go. I've always been very in tune with certain things, and with animals and health/fitness strongly, which my mother always pointed out. From my mother's side and father's side I have Native American blood and my mother pointed me in the direction of Native American beliefs and such, which I pretty much picked up and ran with.

I was caught with a book that was about Wicca when I was 13 by family and due to their lack of education on it, they were very disturbed by it. I stayed in hiding and didn't tell anyone else or really have anything that others could obviously associate with it until recently. I came out of the broom closet to my boyfriend very recently and was extremely surprised by his acceptance towards it. I hope to be able to do the same with my family soon since they have become much more accepting of it recently.

Anyway, I'm going to school to become a Personal Trainer. I went to school in the past to become a dog groomer, which I loved but I still felt I wasn't content. I raise rabbits, I have a few dogs (2 Pitbulls and a Min Pin/Chihuahua), a cat, and was raised around horses. I've always been an animal person over a people person. I'm into art and recently got into gardening and reading. I ride dirt bikes, street bikes, and quads. I love spending time outside in nature. I have been living in town with my boyfriend (I absolutely hate living in town). I was raised in the country and have always felt out of place living in town. I'm sure there are lots of things but I'll stop there.

I hope to connect with other like-minded individuals and have a safe place to learn more and ask questions. So.. here I am. lol Now that I've written a ton about myself.. I look forward to being on this forum. :)
"The fairies went from the world, dear, because men's hearts grew cold: and only the eyes of children see what is hidden from the old..." ~Kathleen Foyle

SnowCat

Re: psychoteddy

Post by SnowCat »

You have a very interesting online handle. May I ask what Native American nations you are descended from? My daughter and my grandkids are part Cherokee and part Choctaw. Not from me though, I'm all British Isles.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet

PhoenixFlight

Post by PhoenixFlight »

Blackfoot indian here :)

Welcome to the boards :D
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~

PsychoTeddy

Post by PsychoTeddy »

SnowCat wrote:You have a very interesting online handle.
Haha Yeahhh, it's a little different. It was given to me by friends a few years back because of my high energy personality and a funny video we had found online.
SnowCat wrote:May I ask what Native American nations you are descended from? My daughter and my grandkids are part Cherokee and part Choctaw. Not from me though, I'm all British Isles.
Cherokee from my mother's side. I'm unsure from my father's side, and I don't have very good contact with that side to be able to find out.
PhoenixFlight wrote:Blackfoot indian here :)

Welcome to the boards :D

Thank you! :)
"The fairies went from the world, dear, because men's hearts grew cold: and only the eyes of children see what is hidden from the old..." ~Kathleen Foyle

loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

Hi there and welcome to the forum. This is a safe place to ask any question you have in mind and to find people of like mind to discuss basically anything that you want. Welcome.

PsychoTeddy

Post by PsychoTeddy »

Thank you :)

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here, I know I do! (: Everyone here is very nice and very willing to help everyone out!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

PsychoTeddy

Post by PsychoTeddy »

Thank you! I love your avatar picture, by the way!

Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Welcome :)

North Star

Post by North Star »

Welcome! :)
"She's mad, but she's magic." -Charles Bukowski

"No snowflake ever fell in the wrong place."

MysticDreamFaerie

Post by MysticDreamFaerie »

Hello and Welcome To EUTM! :flyingwitch:
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it." ~Tori Amos

Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Welcome. it's nice to have you here.
Echo_of_shadows
Ƴσʋ ∂σи'т αℓωαʏƨ κиσω ωнɛяɛ ʏσʋ ƨтαи∂ | 'Ƭιℓ ʏσʋ κиσω тнαт ʏσʋ ωσи'т яʋи αωαʏ -Ƨℓιρκиσт

ravensilverbear

Post by ravensilverbear »

welcome and blessed be

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”